• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

JKCS

firstgear

10 hours ago, firstgear said:

Hi,

I am planing to apply to JKCS for a lead level vacancy. Anyone know about their culture, flexibility etc?

First of all I have not work in JKCS, but I know many good people moved to JKCS. My 2 cents is you cannot judge the culture or flexibility by company. For example in some companies it depends from team to team. My thing is I would adapt to the environment and help one another and enjoy life. I've too seen some shitty people where I work but still smile with them and carry on with it.. (just a thought)

On a side note, I dont think this is the right forum to ask these kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure if you are in the lead level you should be having lot of contacts working in all these places. Better to ask your friends personally and I believe they will give honest opinion rather than an opinion given from a person you don't know. Even when I don't work in JKCS i could have made up a nice story easily right?

Also when you are planning to join as Lead, working on the items like better estimates, clear requirements, good quality (code and test) with efficient cost you can make a good culture and flexibility within your team right?

Anyways good luck mate, Wish you the best for your career..

KMeeg.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2017 at 11:38 PM, kmeeg said:

First of all I have not work in JKCS, but I know many good people moved to JKCS. My 2 cents is you cannot judge the culture or flexibility by company. For example in some companies it depends from team to team. My thing is I would adapt to the environment and help one another and enjoy life. I've too seen some shitty people where I work but still smile with them and carry on with it.. (just a thought)

On a side note, I dont think this is the right forum to ask these kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure if you are in the lead level you should be having lot of contacts working in all these places. Better to ask your friends personally and I believe they will give honest opinion rather than an opinion given from a person you don't know. Even when I don't work in JKCS i could have made up a nice story easily right?

Also when you are planning to join as Lead, working on the items like better estimates, clear requirements, good quality (code and test) with efficient cost you can make a good culture and flexibility within your team right?

Anyways good luck mate, Wish you the best for your career..

KMeeg.

Thank you KMeeg. I consulted few people and decided not to apply there :). 

Thank you again for your thoughtful comments (y)