• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift Hybrid 2017?

dilshant80

Question

9 minutes ago, iRage said:

Well...none of the Swifts come in Grey (technically). Its silver...the RS and RSt has a color called "Premium Silver Metallic" which I suppose is what you are referring to as Grey ? The SL comes with a lighter silver called Star Silver Metallic which actually looks silver :) If you are buying it brand new directly from a Suzuki dealership in Japan and willing to pay extra for it...you might be able to get it the dark silver custom ordered. Some manufacturers do offer it...some don't....

The Pearl White and the Red come at an extra price when buying new....so I don't know if that reflects in the price of used cars at car shops and auction.

Thank you I Range. Got it from the global site:

Silver / Grey: Premium Silver Metallic & Mineral Gray Metallic

Red: Burning Red Pearl Metallic & Fervent Red

I like the Burning red one but don't know whether it is available with Sl. as per Japanese sit it seems Fervent Red?. I'm planning to buy from auction considering the price for a fairly used one rather from the dealer with significantly high price.

18 hours ago, Kese said:

Thank you I Range. Got it from the global site:

Silver / Grey: Premium Silver Metallic & Mineral Gray Metallic

Red: Burning Red Pearl Metallic & Fervent Red

I like the Burning red one but don't know whether it is available with Sl. as per Japanese sit it seems Fervent Red?. I'm planning to buy from auction considering the price for a fairly used one rather from the dealer with significantly high price.

No....if you look at the Japanese site and go to the SL details...you will see it says Burning Red (ZWP) not Fervent Red (ZNB)

http://www.suzuki.co.jp/car/swift/detail/index_hybridsl.html

The price depends actually....the Suzuki agent will be selling you a brand new, never used unit.. then it how "used"  are youconsidering used ? sometimes you do get test drive units sold by the dealer which are cheap....also the cheapest usually are "just traded in" units (i.e....cars that people have just given back in order to buy a new car...).These cars sometimes get sold on the agent's used car lot or gets sent to auction.  

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, iRage said:

No....if you look at the Japanese site and go to the SL details...you will see it says Burning Red (ZWP) not Fervent Red (ZNB)

http://www.suzuki.co.jp/car/swift/detail/index_hybridsl.html

The price depends actually....the Suzuki agent will be selling you a brand new, never used unit.. then it how "used"  are youconsidering used ? sometimes you do get test drive units sold by the dealer which are cheap....also the cheapest usually are "just traded in" units (i.e....cars that people have just given back in order to buy a new car...).These cars sometimes get sold on the agent's used car lot or gets sent to auction.  

I meant to buy a used one form auction. I knew that dealers have brand new  cars and its rare to find used one with them.  its happy to know that Sl red is a Burning red. So, ZWP refers Burning Red?☺️