• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift Hybrid 2017?

dilshant80

Question

21 minutes ago, zeem35 said:

I prefer the Fit better than the Swift.

Even interior fit is better.

Economy Aqua is the best!

Interesting....I found the new Swift is a bit less inspiring in the handling department than the old Swift. The 1.0L turbo lacked a bit of zippyness compared to the Hybrid. Te car was well put together but yes it lacked a tad bit of refinement compared to the Fit. But that has always been the case.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iRage said:

Interesting....I found the new Swift is a bit less inspiring in the handling department than the old Swift. The 1.0L turbo lacked a bit of zippyness compared to the Hybrid. Te car was well put together but yes it lacked a tad bit of refinement compared to the Fit. But that has always been the case.

Is that the ‘boosterjet’?  

1 hour ago, hasisoft said:

Seriously? The reviews says it's around 30kmpl????

Uhhh....are you sure read that right ?

Suzuki rates the Full Hybrid at 32kmpl, mild Hybrid at 27kmpl and the 1.0L Gasoline Rooster at 20kmpl on a JC08 cycle.

According to Japanese regulations the car needs to do 70% or more than the manufacturer's claims for it to retain the emissions ranking. In reality if you check most cars you will see that they all typically do about 30% less than what manufacturers claim (on average).

So you shouldn't be surprised if the Full Hybrid goes down to around 22, mild hybrid to around 18 and the 1L gas to about 14. 

On 12/6/2017 at 7:27 AM, iRage said:

Suzuki rates the Full Hybrid at 32kmpl, mild Hybrid at 27kmpl and the 1.0L Gasoline Rooster at 20kmpl on a JC08 cycle.

According to Japanese regulations the car needs to do 70% or more than the manufacturer's claims for it to retain the emissions ranking. In reality if you check most cars you will see that they all typically do about 30% less than what manufacturers claim (on average).

So you shouldn't be surprised if the Full Hybrid goes down to around 22, mild hybrid to around 18 and the 1L gas to about 14. 

I’m looking for buy a economy fuel consumption car. If Rs mild hybrid one do 18kmpl, that’s suit for my preference with budget. Can i know the actual fuel consumption figures in colombo from a experienced person????

4 hours ago, Samas said:

I’m looking for buy a economy fuel consumption car. If Rs mild hybrid one do 18kmpl, that’s suit for my preference with budget. Can i know the actual fuel consumption figures in colombo from a experienced person????

It does around 15-16 around Colombo.. I haven't seen it goes down beyond. I Have a mild hybrid RS

3 minutes ago, Madura De Silva said:

I imported a suzuki swift Rst 2017 (Boosterjet) 1000cc  car and the front sensor cover in the front shell (grill) is

missing a Hambantota harbour. Also the back antenna aerial.

What is the effect if i continue to drive without these ?

can you attach a photo of the grill with the missing part?

On 12/6/2017 at 7:27 AM, iRage said:

My experience is it does half in Colombo city traffic. Experience from the old Swift 1.2, FIT GP5, New Swift 1.0 RSt

• Haha 1

On 06/12/2017 at 7:27 AM, iRage said:

These figures are correct. What is hilarious is I found a guy on Facebook selling his 1.0L turbo Baleno claiming 18KMPL in the city and 22-24KMPL outstation! And apparently A** has fed him some bull claiming that as the engine gets older it will do over 22KMPL in the city! :D Looks like he has even beaten the JC08 figure LOL