• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best car to buy below 15 million for $30000 permit holders

thejan123

Question

12 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, thejan123 said:

I have a outlander 2014 2.4cc suv and i was hoping for an upgrade. I want to know whats the best fuel efficient(14kml-18kml) brand new 2017 car or suv to buy in srilanka. I dont like prius or axios and i want to find a vehical that get the attension likes mercedes and audi.

Didn't you just answer your own question ? Call up the agents and check what they are willing to offer for the permit you have and what the final price would be....

• Like 1

Hello @thejan123,

What you have asked is sort of a difficult question to answer. Fuel efficiency and attention grabbing are two qualities in a vehicle that are on contrasting ends of the spectrum. There are some options though. I presume you are looking for only German cars when you mentioned "get the attension". I wonder how come someone who gives importance to fuel efficiency hasn't mentioned resale value. With this regard let me suggest you some options considering fuel efficiency and "get the attensionWITHOUT CONSIDERING resale value.

Mercedes Benz

1. A180
  2. CLA 180
  3. GLA 180
  4. C 160/180

BMW

1. X1
  2. 3 series
  3. 1 series

AUDI

1. Q2
  2. Q3
  3. A3
  4. A4

Please note that none of the permit models are fully loaded and some lack even basic features found in cars like "prius or axios" as you go up the segment. In that case I don't think it might be any sort of "get the attensiontype of car. Maybe in the gamey (village) areas they might but definitely not in the capital region. 

Why am I even saying this, you might ask. I'm speaking from experience of a friend of mine who was a victim of the 2013 permit rush in Sri Lanka.

Cheers !

1 hour ago, zeristo said:

Hello @thejan123,

What you have asked is sort of a difficult question to answer. Fuel efficiency and attention grabbing are two qualities in a vehicle that are on contrasting ends of the spectrum. There are some options though. I presume you are looking for only German cars when you mentioned "get the attension". I wonder how come someone who gives importance to fuel efficiency hasn't mentioned resale value. With this regard let me suggest you some options considering fuel efficiency and "get the attensionWITHOUT CONSIDERING resale value.

Mercedes Benz

1. A180
  2. CLA 180
  3. GLA 180
  4. C 160/180

BMW

1. X1
  2. 3 series
  3. 1 series

AUDI

1. Q2
  2. Q3
  3. A3
  4. A4

Please note that none of the permit models are fully loaded and some lack even basic features found in cars like "prius or axios" as you go up the segment. In that case I don't think it might be any sort of "get the attensiontype of car. Maybe in the gamey (village) areas they might but definitely not in the capital region. 

Why am I even saying this, you might ask. I'm speaking from experience of a friend of mine who was a victim of the 2013 permit rush in Sri Lanka.

Cheers !

If you want attention get a order in Faluda Pink, there is a Toyota Crown in the same colour that definitely got the attention of my girls aged 9 and 3 

38 minutes ago, kush said:

If you want attention get a order in Faluda Pink, there is a Toyota Crown in the same colour that definitely got the attention of my girls aged 9 and 3 

Undoubtedly the best solution for "get the attensionrequirement mate 

4 hours ago, kush said:

That was a special limited edition called "Reborn Pink". You can't get it any more...only a few hundred were made (all sold) and now used ones are slightly pricier than the standard Crown Athlete with a normal color.

1 hour ago, Supra_Natural said:

I see our OP has not responded and has even edited his post. Good thing the reply quotes don't get altered. 

I guess he got too much attention and decided he doesn't want attention anymore

• Like 1