• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

TBN86

AC warning in Allion 260

Question

I have allion 260 2011 model . currently it dome 120k kilometres.recently i have scanned my car and got one AC system warning .That peraon told me that there might be solar sensor problem in car.but when running i dont feel any problem in AC system.it is working fine.Plz explain me what could be the issue? What is the solar sensor

And also how frequently need to service AC compressor?

Screenshot_2017-09-26-19-59-29.png

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, TBN86 said:

I have allion 260 2011 model . currently it dome 120k kilometres.recently i have scanned my car and got one AC system warning .That peraon told me that there might be solar sensor problem in car.but when running i dont feel any problem in AC system.it is working fine.Plz explain me what could be the issue? What is the solar sensor

And also how frequently need to service AC compressor?

Screenshot_2017-09-26-19-59-29.png

This scan tool it self should support to get the error code.if this tool doesn't support then scan the vehicle with a proper tool that you can get the error code (example error code is P0533 – AC refrigerant pressure sensor high input )

Make sure both cooling fans turn on with the A/c.

This is an inconclusive report.

Get a better scanning software like OBD doctor or torque which will give you the exact error code.

This problem is common in allion and premio 260. 

These compressors are clutch less type. System liading and unliading happening by refregirant system. 

Since you have run 120k, definetely compressor need renewal. When idle run, in park position,under sun light, check cooling, definetely you will feel uncomfortable, then slightly increase rpm to 1200 or slightly above,you will feel difference. 

Compressor performance deteriorating, it is difficult to overhaul the compressor and not si sure it's performance after doung so. Best option is to change the compressor when it is about to fail. Still you can use this. No need any repair.

AC system trouble codes are common in these models. 

Use the compressor as long as you can & change whenever you feel not enough cooling or when started running noisy.

Good luck.:)