• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good used car below 1.4 million

HKYR

Question

Hi all,

I am in search of a car below 1.4 million which is good in fuel consumption, looks and condition. I saw plenty of Kias and Hyndai on web but not sure whether to go ahead with one. I have used FB 14 which is a good car but am looking fr something a little new. 

Please suggest 

1 answer to this question

My simple answer is don't go for KIA or Hyundai...  I have very bad experience with Kia Rio. It contain with all facilities comfort, pickup and decent look. But fuel efficiency is very low. Even without A/C it did around 8 in non traffic areas. Also you will have to spend your leisure time in garages. I use it nearly one year and sold out.

For you budget I think FB14 will be bit of difficult to find with good conditions. Also FB14 is not recommended for good fuel figures. I think it is better you would wait until budget if you could. `If you are in rush to buy i suggest you Toyota AE100. which will satisfy your needs.But still the value of it will be reduced after the budget.