• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Vezel 2014 Gear ligts blinking in dashboard whith ! mark

Peter Perera

I have Honda  Vezel 2014 sep assembled while driving car suddenly stopped and showed multiple errors like

Power System
Inclining error
and gear indicator is blinking with all P,L,R,N and D blinking same time.

I tried removing battery terminal for 20 minutes and plug it back, but results are same.

One more thing i noticed that when I power off car, it powers off for few seconds and turn back to power on but still error persist.

I went to stafford and they replace the Gear Selector ACTUATOR. But day after issue came again.

SAMPLE video

Can any one suggest whats wrong with it?

• 1 month later...

Hi Peter,

Hope by now you have resolved above. 

In any case if you want to translate any Japanese sentences, please use Google Android/Apple translator app. Just take a snapshot of the sentence you want to translate and highlight it. Google will do the rest.  

This is very useful to translate ECU / Dash warning notifications, FM/DVD Audio system menus or any other labels of all Japanese vehicles. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-translate/id414706506?mt=8

Cheers. 

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 2:36 AM, Farrukh said:

Hi Peter, 

Hope your are fine...

I m facing same problem in my Honda vezel 2015 Ru3. Please let me know the reason. If u find

My car had different error message but also related to gear box. Issue was some dirt in gear box circuit. But if you can't move the car or having issue while gear changing, you might be in end of your dual clutches. Changing the clutches is expensive. :(

• 1 year later...

I have Honda  Vezel 2015 while driving car suddenly stopped and showed.

The gear indicator is blinking with all P,L,R,N and D blinking same time.

The vehicle was scanned and found the code P0909 which states that the Gear Selector ACTUATOR is at fault but that did not solved the problem can someone assist.

2 hours ago, Anton234 said:

I have Honda  Vezel 2015 while driving car suddenly stopped and showed.

The gear indicator is blinking with all P,L,R,N and D blinking same time.

The vehicle was scanned and found the code P0909 which states that the Gear Selector ACTUATOR is at fault but that did not solved the problem can someone assist.

Hope your 12V battery is good. Is it new one or still using original one?

5 hours ago, Anton234 said:

We had replaced both batteries, i may also mention that the vehicle was also in a flood.

Battery replaced just after the Flood or later or before?

Light blinking issue happened just after the flood or later or before?