• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advice on my first Honda Civic

Sonotme

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of switching to my first Honda Civic (one of my favorites, though I own only an Alto currently), I need some advice on a good model with availability of decent performance upgrades in the future for a budget of 1.5M (for car only, or do I have to pump in more cash?). I'm looking at at the Eg8 VTEC model but it seems a little old, is it good to still go for a Eg8 or can y'all suggest a better model for my budget.

Also I would be swapping my engine for a better street type performance than the stock performance (not really high and expensive performance like the K series type R, but some decent Street performance for a budget). Please give me an idea on how much will it cost to swap the engine, chassis and all (not much bothered about the looks, I'm in for the performance)

Thanks in advance

And cheers :)

Shaz