• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a car on budget

M.Y.A. Shanuka

Question

5 answers to this question

Grace is the sexiest one of them. But Axio dominated srilankan market and you may have good second hand market for it than Grace. But if you want touch deep of your heart with proud feeling of your car go for grace. I mean it an ultimate pleasure to have nice pretty stuff if you want to use longer period.

On 9/29/2017 at 6:00 PM, Xtreme Auto said:

Grace is the sexiest one of them. But Axio dominated srilankan market and you may have good second hand market for it than Grace. But if you want touch deep of your heart with proud feeling of your car go for grace. I mean it an ultimate pleasure to have nice pretty stuff if you want to use longer period.

Say What??:blink:

Left field option (unless you MUST have a Hybrid), check out the Mazda 2 Sedan, which you can get brand new from the agents within your budget. I've had one for two years now as my daily hack and I love the thing. I looked at the Axio, Grace and a few others back when I was shopping (Company car, strict budget of under 5.5 Million at the time) but the 2 came out on top because it is far and away the best to drive. Also the interior design feels to me more euro-like than the Grace or Axio. It does fairly well on fuel too, I get 10-11 KM/L in the city (and I don't exactly drive with economy in mind). Does well over 15 outstation.