• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Car for 3 million.

erra_sg

Question

5 answers to this question

The fuel eco depends on how you drive.If 10kmpl is fine(i guess in the city),get an es or an axela.Because both of them would do just about 9kmpl,and i guess 1kmpl difference is not a problem for a guy who wants to buy a 3mil car.Better to have some models test driven.Also the corolla 121 meets your expectations,but it is overpriced and most of the cars are abused.

Edited by DhoRK

What's your definition of less maintenance ? All cars would require scheduled oil changes along with scheduled preemptive maintenance work.

If you are looking for a car that will keep running even in the face of abuse and you could still get away with doing nothing but basic oil changes...then

You could look in to something like good old fashioned cars...stay away from CVT (or even AT) cars...

maybe something like a Axela ? or Corolla ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iRage said:

What's your definition of less maintenance ? All cars would require scheduled oil changes along with scheduled preemptive maintenance work.

If you are looking for a car that will keep running even in the face of abuse and you could still get away with doing nothing but basic oil changes...then

You could look in to something like good old fashioned cars...stay away from CVT (or even AT) cars...

maybe something like a Axela ? or Corolla ?

Thanks for the advice. I was also eyeing for a Axela and Honda ES. Anyway what I meant by less maintenance is that any thing apart from regular service.   

4 hours ago, erra_sg said:

Thanks for the advice. I was also eyeing for a Axela and Honda ES. Anyway what I meant by less maintenance is that any thing apart from regular service.   

Both are good choices....but here is the downside....90% of these cars (and others of the era) have had abusive pasts (abuse in various degrees of course) and they kept on running because they were well put together. So finding a clean and honest car that has been well taken care of will take some time and effort.

• Like 1