• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What is the best car

Sameera007

Well the Fit Aria and the City came off the same assembly line in Thailand. So in essence they are more or less the same car. However, the Fit Aria has a slightly different configuration to meet Japanese regulations. Still the Fit Aria seems to be a bit more expensive than the City just because people think it was made in Japan because it came from Japan.

I love the Swift Beetle. I like it a lot more than the latest generation gasoline Swifts. In fact the only current generation that comes close to the older one is the Mild Hybrid variant.

The Fit is a fun little car...nice firm sporty ride

The Swift has a nice firm ride with nice handling too and I find it a bit more comfier than the Fit also the Swift is not as economical as the Fit (so it seems). Also, personally I found the body proportions/shape of the Fit a little bit easier to drive than the Swift. The wider waist line and below takes bit of getting used to when parking and stuff in narrow spaces..especially when parallel parking in to small gaps (e.g. the rear end just out a bit farther than the rear glass so the rear end is a bit farther away from where you would expect it to be...which can get confusing the first few times when your mind if fixed on driving a standard hatchback). Also....I prefer the rear visibility of the Fit a bit more than the Swift.

• Like 1

Well the Fit Aria and the City came off the same assembly line in Thailand. So in essence they are more or less the same car. However, the Fit Aria has a slightly different configuration to meet Japanese regulations. Still the Fit Aria seems to be a bit more expensive than the City just because people think it was made in Japan because it came from Japan.
I love the Swift Beetle. I like it a lot more than the latest generation gasoline Swifts. In fact the only current generation that comes close to the older one is the Mild Hybrid variant.
The Fit is a fun little car...nice firm sporty ride
The Swift has a nice firm ride with nice handling too and I find it a bit more comfier than the Fit also the Swift is not as economical as the Fit (so it seems). Also, personally I found the body proportions/shape of the Fit a little bit easier to drive than the Swift. The wider waist line and below takes bit of getting used to when parking and stuff in narrow spaces..especially when parallel parking in to small gaps (e.g. the rear end just out a bit farther than the rear glass so the rear end is a bit farther away from where you would expect it to be...which can get confusing the first few times when your mind if fixed on driving a standard hatchback). Also....I prefer the rear visibility of the Fit a bit more than the Swift.

Thank you for valuable information...

On 8/19/2017 at 11:44 AM, Sameera007 said:

Could you please advise what is the best car to buy among following models?

Honda fit area 2008 to 2010

Honda city 2006

Suzuki swift beetle japan 2008 to 2010

Honda fit ge 6

For practicality and daily usage I'd recommend the GE6. 

• Like 1