Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
nisala4423

Cefiro a33 Problem

Question

Hey guys <3 i have a problem with my cefiro a33.  when i drive the car over 100kms straight without any rest car start to stop accelerate. no matter how hard i give gas the car wont go over 3000 rpm same thing on second gear.. the car wont accelerate over 3000 rpm or 2000 rpm. if i turn off the engine problem will stop for 5 minute. there is no check engine light. also this wont happen in short drives only in long drives ( 100 - 150 km ) i cant show the problem to a expert because it will only occur when i drive for a really long time..  thanks :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

May be something related to a temperature sensor.

Is your ac working properly when this happens ?and where is your heat guage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Could be due to low fuel pressure. When this happens just open the fuel cap slightly so that you can hear a faint hiss sound. Leave the fuel cap at this position continue the drive and observe for same symptoms. If the symptoms disappear then it is something to do with fuel pressure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/17/2017 at 11:48 PM, nisala4423 said:

Hey guys <3 i have a problem with my cefiro a33.  when i drive the car over 100kms straight without any rest car start to stop accelerate. no matter how hard i give gas the car wont go over 3000 rpm same thing on second gear.. the car wont accelerate over 3000 rpm or 2000 rpm. if i turn off the engine problem will stop for 5 minute. there is no check engine light. also this wont happen in short drives only in long drives ( 100 - 150 km ) i cant show the problem to a expert because it will only occur when i drive for a really long time..  thanks :) 

i have the same problem with my a33. i dont know whether it's an electronic or transmission problem. i'm thinking of changing my car....but i love my a33. professional advice is needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 6/10/2018 at 11:15 PM, kenny cruickshank said:

i have the same problem with my a33. i dont know whether it's an electronic or transmission problem. i'm thinking of changing my car....but i love my a33. professional advice is needed.

hey man i sold my car because i cannot find the problem :) mine is a manual too :) im thinking its because of fuel pump blocking :) but im not a expert.. please check the plugs and do a compression test, then clean the fuel pump... these are the things that i wanted to do to fix it :) please run a scan 1st to make sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, nisala4423 said:

hey man i sold my car because i cannot find the problem :) mine is a manual too :) im thinking its because of fuel pump blocking :) but im not a expert.. please check the plugs and do a compression test, then clean the fuel pump... these are the things that i wanted to do to fix it :) please run a scan 1st to make sure 

one guy told me that one of my cylinders are not working properly he might be wrong thats why i wanted to check all the cylinders... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×