• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What is a Good luxury vehicle below 9.5 million?

thejan123

Question

Guys i was hoping to buy a 2015 or newer luxury car or a suv for 9.5 million. So I thought of buying the new audi q2 or a3. But i really need to know what else that i could buy for 9.5 million or lower. Btw it would be great if the fuel consumtion is more than 10kmpl

Pls dont recommend premios ,axios and xtrails

Thanks

14 answers to this question

7 hours ago, thejan123 said:

Guys i was hoping to buy a 2015 or newer luxury car or a suv for 9.5 million. So I thought of buying the new audi q2 or a3. But i really need to know what else that i could buy for 9.5 million or lower. Btw it would be great if the fuel consumtion is more than 10kmpl

Thanks

Audi Q2 is 990cc 3 cylinder turbo right?

Harrier some basic grade, Mazda cx5, or how about a used X1

For all of these you may need to stretch your budget a bit.

Oh by the way Mazda Axela is also a good fit if you consider it as luxury. The true fuel economy of Axela hybrid skyActive is around 13~16kmpl which i guess is more than enough. 

Edited by SXP
Added axela comment

I hear some good reviews for the new 2017 BMW X1 model. The ride comfort seems to be the only issue, unless you go for smaller alloys. 

It seems to have been upgraded in most departments compared to the 2011 models running around in the country. 

I don't know the price, though, I expect it to come higher than your budget.

BTW, the new Mini Countryman and Clubman are also worth looking into if you like the feel. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2017 at 11:15 AM, thejan123 said:

Thanks

Go for the new merc GLA. 1.6liter turbo with 122BHP. you can bring down one for 10 mil from the agents. 

The price for permit is 8mil and they will get you the permit for you. which is included for the in the price of 10mil. 

Also, Honda civic gen10 1.5liter turbo with 175BHP is offered by the agent for an ex stock price of 9.5 mil. I think they are taking orders for the Nov shipment now. 

Edited by Harry (aq)

21 minutes ago, Harry (aq) said:

Go for the new merc GLA. 1.6liter turbo with 122BHP. you can bring down one for 10 mil from the agents. 

The price for permit is 8mil and they will get you the permit for you. which is included for the in the price of 10mil. 

Also, Honda civic gen10 1.5liter turbo with 175BHP is offered by the agent for an ex stock price of 9.5 mil. I think they are taking orders for the Nov shipment now. 

OT...

Interesting.. Merc GLA 1.6ltr with turbo gives 122 BHP. Kia Cerato with a 1.6 ltr naturally aspirated engine gives 124 BHP (BHP is engine efficiency. Nothing to do with other factors like weight)...

So is Merc trying to tell their drivers... Slowen down mein herr!

• Like 1