• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Mazda bj5p

Shaa

What exactly do you mean by a "pop up noise". Does your car vibrate (as if the engine is  about to stall or a coughing sound from exhaust)? What's your idle RPM is like when the engine is cold and fully warmed up? When was the last time you did a tune up?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
What exactly do you mean by a "pop up noise". Does your car vibrate (as if the engine is  about to stall or a coughing sound from exhaust)? What's your idle RPM is like when the engine is cold and fully warmed up? When was the last time you did a tune up?

After checking exactly I got to know the sound is coming from Aitfilter. If you know the reason please give me some advise please.

12 hours ago, Shaa said:

After checking exactly I got to know the sound is coming from Aitfilter. If you know the reason please give me some advise please.

Sounds like you get blow-by fumes into your air filter through the breather tube. Breather tube is the hose connected to air passage after the filter but before the throttle mechanism. If you can pull it out safely while the engine is running idle you should notice a change in the "pop up" sound. If so, get your PCV removed/checked/cleaned or if found faulty replaced.