• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japan car DVD setup unlocking through Erc

Shan30lk

Once again thank you for helping me out in difficult times. It will be very helpful if you can share the decoder it will help most people. Of course if you need a payment I can. But i would be more than happy to give away free codes who ever requires it.

6 hours ago, carworld said:

Once again thank you for helping me out in difficult times. It will be very helpful if you can share the decoder it will help most people. Of course if you need a payment I can. But i would be more than happy to give away free codes who ever requires it.

Are you and @Thushara Rangana same person ? image.png.96ac35c6befcb4dfae4dd8290ce06dae.png

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 6:22 AM, kush said:

Any idea whether you could stop the unit requesting for Navigation setup (Quick setup) every time it boots (car starts)

It request for a address, does not work even if i put current location as the address. May be this data got erased as the SD came separately after few weeks.

I have the SD card and access the menus, unfortunately cant change the language (language option not available in the menu)

Unit Fujitsu Ten (Toyota) NSZT - Y66T

Hi

Have you been able to stop that request of Quick setup on your unit?I have the same problem and looking  everywhere for an answer.Thks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...