• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japan car DVD setup unlocking through Erc

Shan30lk

16 hours ago, Gunerathne said:

Erc2a268d0cf1ffdfef 

Is this the response you're getting for the decoded ERC? If it is, I'm afraid the algorithm to decode your particular ERC is not available to the public as of yet... you might have to contact Toyota Japan via your importer :(

Fg4s5RP.jpg

Edited by Hyaenidae

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 5:15 PM, ValterG said:

Hi 

can anyone tell me how to get the erc code for toyota nszt w66t (2017) ?

Hi Friend,

Please search in you tube. You have to switch on-off three times while pressing power button of the player.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:15 PM, ValterG said:

Hi 

can anyone tell me how to get the erc code for toyota nszt w66t (2017) ?

Press and hold the main button on your navigation player and turn on three times your parking lights, press the only active button, on screen and you will get the screen where is your serial number.
Please note: ERC Serial number is 16 digit and ERC unlock code will be 8 digits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, carworld said:

Thank you so much brother it worked.. Much appreciated. Will you be okay to share the generator app with me as im running a small recon car sale in maharagama.

Well @carworld how about you make a small payment to @kusumsiri each time you need an ERC unlock code and he will unlock it for you...>? That way you both benefit! 

After all you're not giving away these cars for free are you? So...come on now. Do the right thing. We all need to make a living! ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Well @carworld how about you make a small payment to @kusumsiri each time you need an ERC unlock code and he will unlock it for you...>? That way you both benefit! 

After all you're not giving away these cars for free are you? So...come on now. Do the right thing. We all need to make a living! ?

Good idea and a correct logic. Though most people asking code for their own cars. That`s why I shared the decoder. (Unfortunately the link removed by hosting provider).

Not only me @Hyaenidae also providing this service freely from long time. Here Carworld seems honest because mentioned the real situation. Anyway how much are you charging for this service from a customer ? ? (Just kidding you. Dont expecting the answer)

Cant you do it as a free service ? If so I can provide code via this forum. That`s my thought.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1