• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japan car DVD setup unlocking through Erc

Shan30lk

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Well, the code you previously sent is right; so the passcode should be D 4 C E E B 7 2.

Either you're entering it wrong or your player uses a unique algorithm to encode the ERC. ? Maybe you entered 8 instead of B?

Entered the same but no luck :( most probably encoding is different. Any way thank you for the help!

2 hours ago, Pushpitha_mandara said:

Entered the same but no luck :( most probably encoding is different. Any way thank you for the help!

Don't tell me Toyota has wised up and has changed the ERC encoding :( You're sure you pressed on the OK button (One on the right - watch the video) after entering the code right?

2 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Don't tell me Toyota has wised up and has changed the ERC encoding :( You're sure you pressed on the OK button (One on the right - watch the video) after entering the code right?

I did and used the Google translater as well to make sure correct buttons. And message was also specific saying code is wrong :(

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, yip said:

Dear Sir,

I Would appreciate if you could help me to unlock. The following is my car info:

Vehicle Name: Toyota Wish
Navigation System Name and Model: NSDT - W59
16 digits ERC serial number: 1G30127512345678

Thank you!

As long as the 2nd letter is "G", it's not decodable

You can try inserting a wrong code (like 12345678)/Disconnect the battery, wait 10 mins and see if changes on the next start - if it does you're in luck -  if it doesn't then... ?

Edited by Hyaenidae

• 3 weeks later...