• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japan car DVD setup unlocking through Erc

Shan30lk

• 3 weeks later...

Hacking the system? Unless if you buy a car there all a priori should not be working? Yes, I agree, there are used cars are often bought, so it's still much easier to take an ordinary DVD player into a car and that's all, everyone does not watch video while driving, but during the rest, it can be done from the phone. In addition, almost all modern GPS navigators support the ability to fill them with video or they have a memory card slot.
BestAdvisor assistant. 

Edited by Alakey
remove unwanted link

6 hours ago, Alakey said:

Hacking the system? Unless if you buy a car there all a priori should not be working? Yes, I agree, there are used cars are often bought, so it's still much easier to take an ordinary DVD player into a car and that's all, everyone does not watch video while driving, but during the rest, it can be done from the phone. In addition, almost all modern GPS navigators support the ability to fill them with video or they have a memory card slot.

huh.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alakey said:

This is why you have to hack the system....

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any idea whether you could stop the unit requesting for Navigation setup (Quick setup) every time it boots (car starts)

It request for a address, does not work even if i put current location as the address. May be this data got erased as the SD came separately after few weeks.

I have the SD card and access the menus, unfortunately cant change the language (language option not available in the menu)

Unit Fujitsu Ten (Toyota) NSZT - Y66T

• 3 weeks later...