• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kenwood Car Audio - Bluetooth Set Up

Jimmy

Guys,

Little help, I recently bought this car and it has a Kenwood Set Up with Navigation etc. etc. However, I still couldn't find the way how to connect to Bluetooth via my i phone. Googled, youtube nothing helpful. Previous owner also dosn't know ,cos he never used it. So where do you think I could get it sorted from, should I go to P**tco or Adv***. Since it is apparently a new model of Kenwood, highly likely that it should have the Bluetooth connect to phone feature. Any ideas guys....

• 5 weeks later...
My car setup started displaying and blinking as "Reading", for all mp3, CD and tuner always and doesnt play anymore.. The setup model is KENWOOD DPX-5000bt... Does anyone have an idea, how I can get this issue fixed? Or do I have to totally throw away the setup?

Well the scientific way is to first take it out of the dash. Then take to your nearest library, the close proximity will make it get bored of books and it will stop reading.

But seriously, first disconnect the cars battery terminal or force factory reset from the menu. Failing which take it to Pet#o, they are the kenwood agents.