• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda ES8 Facelift 2004 Exi Manual

san1985

Question

Hi all,

Jest want to have an idea about the market price of Facelift ES8. I am looking to buy my first Honda. Have asked about the current Honda own friends to have an idea. But what they say is and actually what sellers are quoting is differ by a big margin. So glad if you experts can help me out 

Details are as follows

Model: Honda Civic ES8 (Face Lift) Exi

YOM: 2004

Transmission: Manual

Mileage: 100K (genuine)

How much will this worth max provided it is in very good shape?

Also what would be the mileage that i can expect from this Manual? 

Thank you in advance. 

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Didula said:

Maximum 2.6m for a very good condirion car.otherwise its worthless.. ull probably get 9in city traffic and 14 out of the town

@Didula

Thanks for the reply. 2.6 Mn is exactly the price I heard from couple of my honda owned friends. Sad part is nobody is selling at that price.

Some told it may worth upto 2.8 Mn.

Seller is holding on to 2.8 Mn.

I am caught up in two mind as to go with that price or to wait, cz the car is in really good shape. :wacko: 

more insights are welcome 

Not worth bro, cuz its  a non v-tec/maual one.if it is an automatic  one 2.8 is the price.if u can afford 2.8 U better  try for an automatic  one. ull probably can negotiate  around 2.8

5 hours ago, san1985 said:

@Didula

Thanks for the reply. 2.6 Mn is exactly the price I heard from couple of my honda owned friends. Sad part is nobody is selling at that price.

Some told it may worth upto 2.8 Mn.

Seller is holding on to 2.8 Mn.

I am caught up in two mind as to go with that price or to wait, cz the car is in really good shape. :wacko: 

more insights are welcome 

Tell him 2.6 is your price. Take it or leave it...

and get on with your life

He will come back to you in about a week. Selling a manual car in Sri Lanka is tougher than selling ice to an eskimo

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 8:20 PM, Didula said:

Not worth bro, cuz its  a non v-tec/maual one.if it is an automatic  one 2.8 is the price.if u can afford 2.8 U better  try for an automatic  one. ull probably can negotiate  around 2.8

Yeah majority says 2.6 is the price n provided its pristine condition may pay a small premium.

2.8 is little out of my range machan. I would any way prefer to drive a manual and also the extra fuel mileage will be a bonus. 

On 6/28/2017 at 9:31 PM, Crosswind said:

Tell him 2.6 is your price. Take it or leave it...

and get on with your life

He will come back to you in about a week. Selling a manual car in Sri Lanka is tougher than selling ice to an eskimo

Yeah..funny part is he was quoting 31.25 Mn initially. Problem is with his hyper higher expectations it takes tile for him to come down to earth. 

I have already being waiting for almost three weeks bro.

Yeah he must have to come down at some point know, unless some crazy a** comes n buy at that price. 

Will wait n see..

17 hours ago, san1985 said:

Yeah majority says 2.6 is the price n provided its pristine condition may pay a small premium.

2.8 is little out of my range machan. I would any way prefer to drive a manual and also the extra fuel mileage will be a bonus. 

Yeah..funny part is he was quoting 31.25 Mn initially. Problem is with his hyper higher expectations it takes tile for him to come down to earth. 

I have already being waiting for almost three weeks bro.

Yeah he must have to come down at some point know, unless some crazy a** comes n buy at that price. 

Will wait n see..

If you prefer to drive manual there  are many  pre facelift  manuals for a low price. Normally  around  2.4M.but  if you prefer  only a facelift manual  one will be very difficult  to find.however  if your  concerns  about fuel milage, v-tec cvt's definitely does more than manuals.but sadly  there aren't any facelift vtec cvt's.

15 hours ago, Didula said:

If you prefer to drive manual there  are many  pre facelift  manuals for a low price. Normally  around  2.4M.but  if you prefer  only a facelift manual  one will be very difficult  to find.however  if your  concerns  about fuel milage, v-tec cvt's definitely does more than manuals.but sadly  there aren't any facelift vtec cvt's.

Yeah I prefer to drive a manual but it doesent have to be a facelift. Even in that case there are not so many pre face lift manuals around as you say machan.

If you search i****.lk or AL you will realize. 

What are there is also abused or YOM around 2000/2001 cars.

I dont feels like letting this car go, just because its condition & low milage. ES8s are older than 12 years now. I dont think I would be able to find a better conditioned one.

Having said that if its not worth that price, it is not.

Seriousy?? I know cvt does much better fuel mileage than an automatic one. But will dat also do better than a manual also? interesting