• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Upgrading the front bumper..

asier

Okay my e46 has the stock bumper (the one with tiny fogs) after seeing the aftermarket bumper cover up for sale in ebay now i badly want to go for an upgrade.

is it sensible to order one from ebay paint it and get it fixed the size of the package should be massive and sure get custom officers attention?

or else are they available in sl?

anybody done that already?

Thanx in advance for your inputs :)

s-l1600.jpg

• 1 month later...

What a coincidence, I was looking at the same bumper for myself. I'm keeping a direct import as a second option do avoid the concerns that you have pointed out.

Don't think anyone sells them locally, All online vendors I've found carry them as 'ready to paint' so you'll have to get it painted locally anyway.

I've asked someone who imports parts from Malaysia to have a look around and let me know the price and whatnot. PM me for details if you want to get in on that.