• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Squeeling sound when turning to the left

Tuna

Hi can any one give me an opinion on this problem?when I turn the front wheels to the left while the vehicle is moving there is a squeeling noise to be heard.The noise comes from the front left wheel area. Recently I have changed my tyre rod ends,lower ball joints. The brake pads seems to be very good. The noise doesn't come when the wheels are turned to right side and also when the vehicle is on park and if I turn the wheel there is nothing sound. The sound disappears when I hit the brakes and take a bend to the left there is no such a sound. I appreciate your feedback on this very much..!

It could be due to missing "anti-squealing shims" or stuck guide pins (or the piston) as well. You can get someone to remove the guide pins, clean and lubricate them. If the guide pin rubber boots are bad replace them too. Also make sure the piston is freely moving and its boot is intact.