• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I almost finished my leasing payment with the bank. According to the bank, they will be handover my book and Deletion letter.

Is this deletion letter is valid or should it produce it to RMV and change the absolute owner name ?

Thanks

You can keep it and produce during the next vehicle transfer or sale of vehicle. However its advisable to delete the AOV since if you loose the letter by any chance getting another original will be a huge hassle.

3 hours ago, Quiet said:

You can keep it and produce during the next vehicle transfer or sale of vehicle. However its advisable to delete the AOV since if you loose the letter by any chance getting another original will be a huge hassle.

Thank you

"... However its advisable to delete the AOV .."  >> Can you please mention the correct procedure ?

Its not a big issue. Keep the deletion letter safe. If you lose it, you can get another one from the bank (which will be a small hassle).

Been there. Done that.

3 hours ago, Crosswind said:

Its not a big issue. Keep the deletion letter safe. If you lose it, you can get another one from the bank (which will be a small hassle).

Been there. Done that.

depends on the financial institution i guess. The two banks i used to work it was a huge hassle.

Ermm guys wouldn't this be an issue when you need a true copy of the cr for emissions testing? Will they still issue one after they have given a no objection letter? 

Why do u need a true copy when u have the original with u... what are u smoking buddy ??

20 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

Why do u need a true copy when u have the original with u... what are u smoking buddy ??

:D

Oh right, I didn't see op's comment about them handing over the book.