Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Malikp

Best suv for around 5-6 million

Recommended Posts

i am currently having corolla 121 and planing to sell it and go for a suv.wht are my options looking for around 5-6million it shd be fuel efficient and maintainable .need your valued comments.with the research I did Hyundai Tucson and kia sportage are some of my options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, Malikp said:

i am currently having corolla 121 and planing to sell it and go for a suv.wht are my options looking for around 5-6million it shd be fuel efficient and maintainable .need your valued comments.with the research I did Hyundai Tucson and kia sportage are some of my options

 SUVs do not fall in to this category

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True but I want to know what is the best option for me with the budget if I am going for suv

Edited by Malikp
Typho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Malikp said:

True but I want to know what is the best option for me with the budget if I am going for suv

CRV, x-trail, rav 4 forget about the fuel economy

Tuscon, Sportage diesel will not be reliable as above

Montero sport (old version) Manual not very comfortable or fast

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using a Ssangyong Tivoli assembled by Micro. It would be a good choice if you are interested. But it's a crossover with reasonable fuel economy. I achieved 14~15 km/l on long run. Comfortable as a crossover and spacious. It comes with 3 yrs warranty.

Edited by WCW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go for a Hyundai Santafe diesel 

Spares are cheap with original filters around rs 2000 each and it does in excess of 10kmpl in trafic and much more in the long run never let us down for 10 years.

Most have run a lot and hacked to bits and most have altered millages so it's difficult to find a proper one. But if you find one it'll be worth the search

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WCW said:

I'm using a Ssangyong Tivoli assembled by Micro. It would be a good choice if you are interested. But it's a crossover with reasonable fuel economy. I achieved 14~15 km/l on long run. Comfortable as a crossover and spacious. It comes with 3 yrs warranty.

But I herd that micro services and.parts are very expensive..even for a kyron service cost is arnd 20-30k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kush said:

CRV, x-trail, rav 4 forget about the fuel economy

Tuscon, Sportage diesel will not be reliable as above

Montero sport (old version) Manual not very comfortable or fast

 

Is they are any reason that why is Hyundai and Kia is not reliable I got good feed back from pol using those..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clark's son said:

Go for a Hyundai Santafe diesel 

Spares are cheap with original filters around rs 2000 each and it does in excess of 10kmpl in trafic and much more in the long run never let us down for 10 years.

Most have run a lot and hacked to bits and most have altered millages so it's difficult to find a proper one. But if you find one it'll be worth the search

So Tuescon is also fine isn't it  thought it is fuel efficient than Santa Fe which have more cc power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-9 at 8:26 PM, Malikp said:

But I herd that micro services and.parts are very expensive..even for a kyron service cost is arnd 20-30k

Yes I agree. I had to pay 3000+ RS as VAT of their last service call. Micro uses Motul as engine oil and charges 10000+ Rs for 4ltrs! But can be used to run 10000km. First three services are free of labour cost and then I shifted to one of their authorised service station. Rest of the parts are not so expensive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2017 at 8:26 PM, Malikp said:

But I herd that micro services and.parts are very expensive..even for a kyron service cost is arnd 20-30k

Saangyongs are much better  than what it used to be. I know kyrons had some problems. I am using a Korando for now nearly 5 years and not much to say bad on it. Tivoli's must be having a further refined technology. 

Regarding the service, it is a DIY job for me. The cost is less compared to the servicing cost of our Fit Hybrid. 

Oil - Mobile Delvec MX - Rs. 4800 (6 liters), Oil filter (from micro) -Rs. 1700 = total  cost is about 6500 

If air-filter replaced - + Rs. 2225

ATF change by the agent : Rs. 15,000 (after 42,000 km)

Fuel filter change by agent : Rs. 11,275 (did it after 42000 km)

Airbag clock spring replacement - approx cost Rs. 11,000 by the agent

Edited by vitz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tivoli? I know few owners and they are pretty happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×