• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MADZ

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

On 6/11/2018 at 3:49 PM, asrock said:

Or maybe he is the genius who wrote that shit one the tuk. anyway it still doesn't explain who the f is Jack? 

Jack - බූරුවා (Derives from the playing card which we Sri Lankans refer to as බූරුවා / බූරු කොළේ)

On 6/7/2018 at 11:20 PM, iRage said:

Once a co-worker of mine parked like that because the guy wanted to talk to me before I left :D

Takes a lot to park so closely without hitting each other (or an extreme amount of luck)..so maybe the person parked like that on purpose ? "Either to say "&^%#$% YOU !!" or "Don't leave without meeting me" ?

Not sure what was going on. Got an email about this from the facilities next day.. :D 

garage.jpg

" ...aren't you ashamed of buying a foreign car when the British car industry needs your support?"

"' 'ave we got a car industry? " 

🤣 

[not sure if posted before but a nice insight to the British attitude towards Japanese cars in the early 70's ] 

Check this consumer report video. At time line 1:32 they were  showing how the model used gear shifter knob to reduce the volume..