Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MADZ

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

United Nations (UN) of automobiles 

FB_IMG_1593391039134.jpg

Must have been a tuk tuk driver. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could this be Jeremy or Hammond? 

image.png.7640ae07369f37b13db159e4e4b7edf9.png

image.png.38a0f431c5fe4b4c5fa5afae7d94114c.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, matroska said:

Could this be Jeremy or Hammond? 

image.png.7640ae07369f37b13db159e4e4b7edf9.png

image.png.38a0f431c5fe4b4c5fa5afae7d94114c.png

In a situation like this if the car owner had full insurance, would the insurance company cover the loss for the business? or should the business be insured?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Magnum said:

In a situation like this if the car owner had full insurance, would the insurance company cover the loss for the business? or should the business be insured?

isn't the shop a 'Third Party' - hence it would be covered? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Magnum said:

In a situation like this if the car owner had full insurance, would the insurance company cover the loss for the business? or should the business be insured?

Some dont go for a third party claim simply because its a cumbersome affair, you have to go to courts for god knows how long, could be better off claiming off your own insurance. Thats my point of view. Everytime someone comes and knocks or scrapes I dont go to claim insurance from that party but rely on my insurance, or come to a settlement with the other party.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH NO!!!!! The Lotus !!!! What happened ? Hope no one got injured

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, matroska said:

isn't the shop a 'Third Party' - hence it would be covered? 

theoretically yes, but the cost of damages of fixing a shop would be higher compared to fixing a car so wouldnt insurance companies try to avoid it?

5 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Some dont go for a third party claim simply because its a cumbersome affair, you have to go to courts for god knows how long, could be better off claiming off your own insurance. Thats my point of view. Everytime someone comes and knocks or scrapes I dont go to claim insurance from that party but rely on my insurance, or come to a settlement with the other party.

 

 

Yeah thats the most practical way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...