• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MADZ

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

On 9/6/2018 at 1:04 PM, Magnum said:

Im digging this!

Image result for toyota åºã

දුකයි, ශෝකයි

Image may contain: indoor

4 hours ago, Magnum said:

For me NFS underground 2 was the best out of the lot. EA seriously need to consider making remasters of those classics.

10 hours ago, Magnum said:

NFS Underground 1 pioneered the whole street racing thing and NFS UG2 was the height of perfection. Absolutely love it to this day. Pity things became mundane afterwards . I recently played NFS Payback and it was just 'meh' 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, matroska said:

NFS Underground 1 pioneered the whole street racing thing and NFS UG2 was the height of perfection. Absolutely love it to this day. Pity things became mundane afterwards . I recently played NFS Payback and it was just 'meh' 

From game play perspective I think NFS 2015 was ok. While playing I was kind of reminiscing my good old days with UG2.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, matroska said:

NFS Underground 1 pioneered the whole street racing thing and NFS UG2 was the height of perfection. Absolutely love it to this day. Pity things became mundane afterwards .

Did you ever try Hot Pursuit 2010? Loved it to bits with all those weapons (EMP, Spike Strip, Jammers etc) and stuff. Online gameplay was awesome too.

Edited by Hyaenidae

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

Did you ever try Hot Pursuit 2010? Loved it to bits with all those weapons (EMP, Spike Strip, Jammers etc) and stuff. Online gameplay was awesome too.

thanks for that recommendation - should try that out 

7 minutes ago, matroska said:

thanks for that recommendation - should try that out 

This was the coolest video for me as a kid and it still is for some reason :D 

:D

57272198_2318021148250344_663475578539606016_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeFxwYdE88Js6-KwiJedc5nhj32oMbFLa1F2ERpbv2Als9DvsLFIh7Cj5zuMVH53_sXeLiMYDqQrcv1vc18C6o65qVB3nx3qGQk1p9iB0IYt_Q&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=95dfc04bdbb1a3cfa1edf1ef97f4c11f&oe=5D44DBDB

• Thanks 1

• Sad 1

Hi All, Hope all you members, families & friend of yours are safe after Sunday's massacre. Please stay safe.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kmeeg said:

Hi All, Hope all you members, families & friend of yours are safe after Sunday's massacre. Please stay safe.

Let’s raise white flags on our rides to mourn the loss of lives

• Like 4

17 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Let’s raise white flags on our rides

are you guys back on the roads? I am yet to leave home after the unfortunate incidents. Pondering whether to go to work tomorrow or continue to work from home 

2 hours ago, matroska said:

are you guys back on the roads? I am yet to leave home after the unfortunate incidents. Pondering whether to go to work tomorrow or continue to work from home 

Actually not. I am also currently working from home. However I might have to go office tomorrow. Heard that Colombo roads are deserted with almost zero traffic congestion.

3 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Actually not. I am also currently working from home. However I might have to go office tomorrow. Heard that Colombo roads are deserted with almost zero traffic congestion.

yes however around 4pm today and some offices had asked people to leave so there had been a bit of congestion in some areas.