• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

31 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

For the guys who are waiting for the self driving car, they have now introduced a sex toy to enjoy whilst the car drives you. Am not kidding,

bwhevkdv1rocz1c57fzz.png

https://jalopnik.com/this-blowjob-machine-designed-for-teslas-on-autopilot-i-1844296987

Its targeted at the Tesla fans.

I used to have the occasional "car talk" with this elderly driver of a Govt. department who complained that for all the amenities Japs had come up with for the vehicles they made (for him, Japs made everything related to cars, no matter what the make is) they couldn't come up with a Padikkama so he could enjoy his Wita without having to worry about ruining someone's day when he expelled its remnants, he'd have a cow if he hears that his technological deities of Japan has invented this instead of a mobile Padikkama

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

I used to have the occasional "car talk" with this elderly driver of a Govt. department who complained that for all the amenities Japs had come up with for the vehicles they made (for him, Japs made everything related to cars, no matter what the make is) they couldn't come up with a Padikkama so he could enjoy his Wita without having to worry about ruining someone's day when he expelled its remnants, he'd have a cow if he hears that his technological deities of Japan has invented this instead of a mobile Padikkama

Why doesn't he just use a empty cup? (Make his day for him: Get an empty XL drink cup from McDonald's with a lid and had it to him saying- "Here's your new spittoon " )

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Love those rims! As for being a Yakuza ride- Not the most discreet of rides now is it? :D 

Most of their cars are slammed and are V*P styled, not exactly discreet

2 hours ago, Magnum said:

Most of their cars are slammed and are V*P styled, not exactly discreet

Actually..that is not entirely true nor is it not true...it depends on who you are in the organisation...yes the younger minions who want to act gangster and attract attention to show off that they are not compliant do go with the bling wheels and slamming.These are also the run around gophers who are expendable. If you take the actual Yakuza heads that actually yield the power and money....they stick to the stock looks of the car. Only tell tale signs would be that it would pretty much have every bloody catalog option put on it :) and maybe those rare  high priced wheel or so to make it look more expensive.

I was looking to buy some oil filters online (due to COVID19) and was shocked at what I found: Amazon seems to be promoting a fake seller online as "Amazon's Choice" for that category.

Its shocking that Amazon would do that; however digging a bit deeper what I discovered was that; when Amazon promotes stuff as "Amazon's Choice"  they don't look to verify if the seller is genunie or not. The driving forces behind the "Amazon's Choice" listing is pretty much an algorithm based on whether the seller has paid Amazon for the promotion, the popularity of the product and whether they have enough positive ratings etc. 

In the screen shot as shown below, at first glance everything looks A-Okay especially with the coverted "Amazon's Choice" tag and the high number of positive reviews.

However:

1.  "Mann filters" seems like a 'sound-alike' seller of fake Mann filters cashing in on the OEM manufacturer's brand name by slightly changing it
  2. The actual filter is at least x3 this price  from my usual retailer, and even allowing for a 20%-30% markup and import fees, the listed price seems ridiculously low.
  3. I see there is another seller listed as "Mann" (not "Mann Filters") and that could the genuine OEM manufacturer we know.
  4. The filters seem to be made in Asia rather than Germany.

I don't really buy online much due to the issue with fake parts and while this listing has reconfirmed my belief that one should only buy products from authorized distributors; I think this is a pretty bad situation where even Amazon is promoting something that I believe to be fake. 

For all you guys who buy stuff online regularly from Amazon: Is there a way to report this? (I see where I can report the reviewers but no spot to report this actual listing)

Screenshot_20200712-120457_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Kavvz

54 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Quite possible.  Or simply wife has two phones /sims and this is the 1st one.

Ah yes @sathyajithj99 That's far the more likely (albeit, far less exciting) opion... And trust my gutter mind to gravitate immediately towards the more nefarious senario! :D 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

One question to the owner “why bro?” I am imagining the car without the stickers already.

C952C96A-5293-415C-BA5C-A27FC273EF05.jpeg

I've seen lot of anime stickers in Japanese forums. May be that how it was imported?

On 7/8/2020 at 4:36 AM, Magnum said:

Image may contain: car and outdoor

On 7/8/2020 at 6:11 AM, speed8 said:

How is the thing on the left still considered a "Mini".....

This is what happens when the 'Mini' runs for parliment~! 

(A "humble, people pleasing, friend of the environment" pre-election picture on the right and a post-election mugshot on the left where the bugger seems to have swelled to x3 his usual girth and doesn't embody any of the reasons why people chose it in the first place! )

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 3