• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

Yikes, that was scary. The Subaru was definitely going way too fast, but even if he was going slowly that was surely a collision waiting to happen with that kind of turn.

Wonder what the deal was with the Wagon R? Did the driver fall asleep or was he trying to make a turn?

Edit: Now that I rewatched it on the PC, was the Wagon R turning into the side road?

Edited by speed8
extra info

4 hours ago, hrm said:

As I heard it's the passenger who has died and not sure whether the driver is male or female. Looks like the wagonR made a turn without stopping or slowing like a tuk tuk. Subie is also way too fast for a public road to be driven and was known to be driven like that previously in the same area.

well it seems it's a female passenger.... the collision was between a Wagon-R and and  the brand of the other car is 'Sports' 

image.png.9e07e00e2a59249365c4359c801907c6.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, matroska said:

well it seems it's a female passenger.... the collision was between a Wagon-R and and  the brand of the other car is 'Sports' 

Still 1980s news reporting by the media. More information about the crash has now emerged . So it's the front female passenger who has died while her husband was the driver. There was another video showing her husband giving cpr to her desperately.  Shocking. 

Edited by hrm
  • Sad 2

On 6/13/2020 at 7:20 PM, Hyaenidae said:

You know you're a hopeless addict when you realize you can remember which video a screenshot is from 

KpDMbeZ.png

Inbox. Asking for a friend. Research purposes.

?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Davy said:

Photos of the WagonR vs STi accident (yesterday). Lady (driving?) the WagonR lost her life. ?

CCTV Footage:

103301788_2616552075325624_8754536300147

103625249_2616552241992274_3938782170703

102966478_2616552341992264_5943026278301

103597432_2616552541992244_6303942922016

103492534_2616552711992227_5958115583734

103471438_2616552755325556_3572206829624

103435162_2616553018658863_6832361065735

103077172_2616553111992187_6577576499559

Drive responsibly ladies and gentlemen...

WagonR guy was an idiot. He turned without stopping . His wheels even lifted. Plus the Subaru was waaaay to fast for that road. I guess the GonR is at fault here.

Subaru owner is definitely Instagram type wanna be rich kid on insta/car spotters type.

Lots of new rich yobos on the street with their expensive cars doing some crazy sh*t.

Comments as usual were sad on the post. I make it a point to not view any comments on ANY social media platforms from now on. IQ level of many is worse than a rat.

Edited by fiat fan
Post is hidden? Wth

8 hours ago, matroska said:

Yeap It was her husband who was driving.I know the subaru guy. I am not trying to defend him.I blame 75% on the wagon R driver. But m not sure whether the wagon R skidded or whether he made a sudden turn to right without even looking at what’s coming it’s way. Anyway here’s a before and after pics. greatest sympathies for the car and the lives lost.

CD07CDC9-2B10-4F74-B224-95958C789A4A.jpeg

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Yeap It was her husband who was driving.I know the subaru guy. I am not trying to defend him.I blame 75% on the wagon R driver. But m not sure whether the wagon R skidded or whether he made a sudden turn to right without even looking at what’s coming it’s way. Anyway here’s a before and after pics. greatest sympathies for the car and the lives lost.

CD07CDC9-2B10-4F74-B224-95958C789A4A.jpeg

Personally, I disagree. However wrong the wagenR guy is in turning suddenly with no turn signal, the speed this guy was going to cause a car to fly into the air on impact... On a narrow road like that. This isn't the highway. In this case it was a car, but on a narrow road it could just as easily be a bike, a pedestrian going around a pothole, a dog. Anything. There is NO reason to ignore the speed limit like that.

• Like 9

Still 1980s news reporting by the media. More information about the crash has now emerged . So it's the front female passenger who has died while her husband was the driver. There was another video showing her husband giving cpr to her desperately.  Shocking. 
Yeah that was quite sad [emoji45]

In the video it looked liked the wagonR is on two wheels when it took the turn. I feel like it might topple over if it didn't collide. (May be the wide angle CCTV distorts the image. But other vehicles didn't look like about to topple.)

It also appears he didn't slow down. Just cuts in to the byroad. Subi driver might not have thought that this wagonR will make a sharp turn at that speed.

(I'm not trying to justify the subi driver in anyway)

13 hours ago, Pericles said:

Personally, I disagree. However wrong the wagenR guy is in turning suddenly with no turn signal, the speed this guy was going to cause a car to fly into the air on impact... On a narrow road like that. This isn't the highway. In this case it was a car, but on a narrow road it could just as easily be a bike, a pedestrian going around a pothole, a dog. Anything. There is NO reason to ignore the speed limit like that.

Exactly, and this is a highly congested area especially when there are classes in the nearby institute. Also, the Subaru was travelling towards Pamankada junction which is just about 200m away from the accident location. From there on-wards, the road is one-way. as per the speed it was travelling; there's a good chance for it to end up in another collision near the junction when taking the right turn towards W.A.De Silva road even if it managed to avoid the WagonR.

@K.o.N.o.S GL plate 2001 Subaru GD chassis (bug eye) with a 2005+ nose cut (Hawk eye)

Was it that WRX 7 which had it's front end "updated" ages ago? It was the Subaru World Rally Blue Mica if I recall?

Wonder if that will open up another can of worms regarding the legality of conversions & modifications ?‍♂️

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, Pericles said:

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, fiat fan said:

WagonR guy was an idiot. He turned without stopping . His wheels even lifted. Plus the Subaru was waaaay to fast for that road. I guess the GonR is at fault here.

Subaru owner is definitely Instagram type wanna be rich kid on insta/car spotters type.

Lots of new rich yobos on the street with their expensive cars doing some crazy sh*t.

Comments as usual were sad on the post. I make it a point to not view any comments on ANY social media platforms from now on. IQ level of many is worse than a rat.

Cool down bro, you've been losing your temper alot these days?

Lankan situation has been like that for a good while now, no? 

42 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Guys, whatever happened to that i8? Was it a one-car accident? 

Says the driver lost control and car veered off the road and flipped. One car accident. 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Davy said:

Says the driver lost control and car veered off the road and flipped. One car accident. 

Losing control of a low slung, all wheel drive, computerized sports car? Hmm... That's some talent. 

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Losing control of a low slung, all wheel drive, computerized sports car? Hmm... That's some talent. 

lol ! Good one.... BMW drivers I tell you!  Famous the world over for.... @madmax  quick complete that sentance! Whatcha u got>?? :D 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 1