• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

One of the original KITTs is for sale for cool 10mil rupees

pM680Ea.png

5c9hi6n.png

UGCjuV5.png

vFIng6Z.jpg

PjjqqCv.jpg

usJvWwg.jpg

IzRMrAo.jpg

aS7XjLG.jpg

tR9xOAV.jpg

Ofakkqr.jpg

35IgKwr.jpg

dSjmmdf.jpg

h9fGk1h.jpg

wso5FBM.jpg

4RebmW2.jpg

Br59BcF.jpg

kXTk7CD.jpg

dNPeYga.jpg

tdv13R6.jpg

MGU38X7.jpg

jGGOckF.jpg

Y6F55sA.jpg

LkgM9Ll.jpg

W6uMVwc.jpg

1IymBVr.jpg

32bF2fC.jpg

TP56YgK.jpg

DvXxuu2.jpg

vo3lxFI.jpg

0vnvNEB.jpg

mUu9Bbg.jpg

PJFy6SJ.jpg

yTz30Ct.jpg

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

pM680Ea.png

5c9hi6n.png

UGCjuV5.png

vFIng6Z.jpg

PjjqqCv.jpg

usJvWwg.jpg

IzRMrAo.jpg

aS7XjLG.jpg

tR9xOAV.jpg

Ofakkqr.jpg

35IgKwr.jpg

dSjmmdf.jpg

h9fGk1h.jpg

wso5FBM.jpg

4RebmW2.jpg

Br59BcF.jpg

kXTk7CD.jpg

dNPeYga.jpg

tdv13R6.jpg

MGU38X7.jpg

jGGOckF.jpg

Y6F55sA.jpg

LkgM9Ll.jpg

W6uMVwc.jpg

1IymBVr.jpg

32bF2fC.jpg

TP56YgK.jpg

DvXxuu2.jpg

vo3lxFI.jpg

0vnvNEB.jpg

mUu9Bbg.jpg

PJFy6SJ.jpg

yTz30Ct.jpg

CR V money!

17 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Intelligent cars.....the Jetsons....starships taking us beyond the stars  where no man (or woman) has been before....

we had such high hopes back in the 70s and 80s. Fast forward to 2020 we are still learning how to wash hands :)

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/03/27/how-to-wash-hands-gupta-vpx.cnn

Edited by iRage
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, iRage said:

Intelligent cars.....the Jetsons....starships taking us beyond the stars  where no man (or woman) has been before....

we had such high hopes back in the 70s and 80s. Fast forward to 2020 we are still learning how to wash hands :)

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/03/27/how-to-wash-hands-gupta-vpx.cnn

Now now.. Don't be disheartened. Atleast we have spaceships! 

Screenshot_20200409_135316.jpg

32 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Screenshot_20200414_142153.jpg

Sadly 5 years ago people were drooling over this car, neighbours battling neighbours, workplace envy, a Red G Grade Leaf was the bomb, 

19 minutes ago, tiv said:

Sadly 5 years ago people were drooling over this car, neighbours battling neighbours, workplace envy, a Red G Grade Leaf was the bomb, 

Yours was a red leaf? Talk about Cherry bomb. 

The leaf owners club truly is a sad sight. Until the relevant battery technology comes around, this would be situation. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Yours was a red leaf? Talk about Cherry bomb. 

The leaf owners club truly is a sad sight. Until the relevant battery technology comes around, this would be situation. 

Yup Maroon Like Red, 17 wheels, diamond cut, led lamps all over, fog lights solar panel, massive brakes, discs all around, wide low profile tyres, spaceship of a car, 

Once I avoided a pot hole so brisk 3 bikers behind me thought I was like showing off, break checking ,cutting in sorta thing to them and ended in a huge confrontation.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tiv said:

Yup Maroon Like Red, 17 wheels, diamond cut, led lamps all over, fog lights solar panel, massive brakes, discs all around, wide low profile tyres, spaceship of a car, 

Once I avoided a pot hole so brisk 3 bikers behind me thought I was like showing off, break checking ,cutting in sorta thing to them and ended in a huge confrontation.

Drove one, really liked the launching power and silence. 

That's why I have seen alot of Nissan leafs with broken bumpers.l due to the silence and braking power. Even the car I drove had a cracked bumper. Like 1 in every 5 leaf has accident damage. Or is it just me?

Edited by AVANTE

10 hours ago, kmeeg said:

?Got some candy yesterday. Can't wait to taste them..?

20200413_180248.jpg

20200413_181751.jpg

Why though? You're got simliar tyres on a similiar vehicle in your garage already, so why bother putting mud tyres on both? Personally speaking I find mud tyres are pretty shit for highway driving so; unless you drive 100% on unpaved roads am not sure why you would want to replace perfectly viable highway tires with mud tyres when you already have them installed on the other SUV? Since you live in the same household, I'm assuming you get to drive both vehicles? So why not have road tyres / highway tyres on one and mud tyres on the other? That way you have the best of both worlds?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kav said:

Why though? You're got simliar tyres on a similiar vehicle in your garage already, so why bother putting mud tyres on both? Personally speaking I find mud tyres are pretty shit for highway driving so; unless you drive 100% on unpaved roads am not sure why you would want to replace perfectly viable highway tires with mud tyres when you already have them installed on the other SUV? Since you live in the same household, I'm assuming you get to drive both vehicles? So why not have road tyres / highway tyres on one and mud tyres on the other? That way you have the best of both worlds?

I 100% agree with you, its best to have on-road tires since its 100% on-road vehicle and only driven short distance for work.

This change is only for the looks.

Unlike the LT tires on mine these tires are only extra load (4ply rated) so hope it won't be bad as mine on highway. I just wanted to make it look like mine (almost) and may be play with it off pavement. :)

1 minute ago, kmeeg said:

I 100% agree with you, its best to have on-road tires since its 100% on-road vehicle and only driven short distance for work.

This change is only for the looks.

Unlike the LT tires on mine these tires are only extra load (4ply rated) so hope it won't be bad as mine on highway. I just wanted to make it look like mine (almost) and may be play with it off pavement. :)

Ah ! I see...the inner skint in me would jump at this opportunity to buy your old highway tires off you at this point if I lived in the neighbourhood! :D

Well as far as looks go: Yes, definately the new tyres do look a lot cooler ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kav said:

Ah ! I see...the inner skint in me would jump at this opportunity to buy your old highway tires off you at this point if I lived in the neighbourhood! :D

Well as far as looks go: Yes, definately the new tyres do look a lot cooler ?

My "old" tire only got 2000 miles on them, so not sure I can call them old.. LoL ?

3 minutes ago, kmeeg said:

My "old" tire only got 2000 miles on them, so not sure I can call them old.. LoL ?

And that is exactly why you need to sell them to me!  Plus think of all the space in your garage that you'll free up! (Jeez, at this point I'm already trying to convince you to sell them to me despite having no realistic way to even consider picking them up! lol. See what I mean about being skint?! :D )  

Edited by kav
  • Haha 1

On 4/14/2020 at 8:53 PM, kmeeg said:

20200413_180248.jpg

20200413_181751.jpg

I am always having a bit of a turn on when I see new set of tires. It’s like my love for shoes..??

On 4/14/2020 at 8:23 AM, kmeeg said:

20200413_180248.jpg

20200413_181751.jpg

Meanwhile in Cali people just get the limited model pavement princess! Sold 10 4runners during my short stay at Toyota. Not a single person gave a shat about off roading!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, fiat fan said:

Meanwhile in Cali people just get the limited model pavement princess! Sold 10 4runners during my short stay at Toyota. Not a single person gave a shat about off roading!

Ha ha.. That's so true. I hate those low hanging bumpers and 20" wheels on the Limited trim. I think people buy Limited because of the full-time 4wd (and 7 seats) vs the part time 4wd on the TRD-OffRoad. If my wife had muscles to use the 4wd shifter on the TRD-Offroad that would be my preferred choice. I absolutely love the TRD-Offroad for having more tech and ground clearance than the Land Cruiser 200.

BTW today I'm taking the limited for X-reas suspension delete (Getting Bilstein 5100s and Toytec springs) and new tires installed. Though my TRD Offroad has OME Nitro shocks that would be too much for the Limited since its a Pavement princes. Mrs wouldn't know her's got the cheap ones. LoL.