• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

18 minutes ago, kmeeg said:

This reminds me of a completely different type of rally..?

Stupid Samir, all he has to do is concentrate and take triple caution sharp left?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, kmeeg said:

This reminds me of a completely different type of rally..?

HAHA imagine if the Co driver uses "Sudda Sinhalese" Language

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, □AVANTE□ said:

A stupid quick Morris Minor doing a time attack with a turbocharged DOHC 16v fiat engine

https://youtu.be/qh9_iYAm5bU

A Morris Minor shell with Fiat powertrain. So it is neither the Minor nor the Fiat.

Edited by kusumsiri

6 hours ago, □AVANTE□ said:

A stupid quick Morris Minor doing a time attack with a turbocharged DOHC 16v fiat engine

https://youtu.be/qh9_iYAm5bU

That`s friggin awesome.!  Anyone seen any proper modified (i.e. engine swapped) Morris Minor`s in SL?   Always thought the simple RWD platform, relatively cheap price and common availability would make it a good platform for a project. I`d even think that with more power, it`ll be better balanced compared to a rear engined` beetle for example. I`d take a rear driven platform for a project any day as opposed to something like a Mini (FWD)...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Lancer Evo X ENDless Limited editon Hmm first time hearing this??. IF I am not mistaken this is an Evolution GSR.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.d7fa5c5b4afbadd49b885f692c0202e9.jpg

Ah! I see you are new to the world of '###### heroes & legends'. In this magical world, You would come across "Suzuki Alto RS Blitz" , "Honda PCX Prestige edition" , "BMW 320d M3"and so on. Tread carefully.

(I still await the dark lord who'd post a Mitsubishi Delica 'sudu van' edition)

Screenshots_2020-01-03-19-15-17.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MrCat said:

That`s friggin awesome.!  Anyone seen any proper modified (i.e. engine swapped) Morris Minor`s in SL?   Always thought the simple RWD platform, relatively cheap price and common availability would make it a good platform for a project. I`d even think that with more power, it`ll be better balanced compared to a rear engined` beetle for example. I`d take a rear driven platform for a project any day as opposed to something like a Mini (FWD)...

I've always believed the minor to be the perfect project car here. There are V8 minors in the UK too. Even a Sunny B310 swapped minor with an A12 engine is up for sale. Darn thing has slashed side exhausts too! :0

Edited by □AVANTE□
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, □AVANTE□ said:

Ah! I see you are new to the world of '###### heroes & legends'. In this magical world, You would come across "Suzuki Alto RS Blitz" , "Honda PCX Prestige edition" , "BMW 320d M3"and so on. Tread carefully

ha ha ha, Nevertheless It is still a Legit EVO x. So I would not mind throwing my money at it if I am loaded.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

ha ha ha, Nevertheless It is still a Legit EVO x. So I would not mind throwing my money at it if I am loaded.

No joke, thats one crazy Evo X. SST, Racing harness, Attention grabbing yellow paint and a good price too.

7 hours ago, noddy said:

there is an ad for a toyota premio the front number is NC province and the back plate is WP can this be true ???

probably the millage is fake as well and the millage is 80 for a 2014 car from japan.

Pics could be pre and post transfer number plate Update, unless he says it's a 1 owner car it can be legit. 

Mileage though never can tell. There are rent a car people who roll back 35k to 45k annually before the emissions test. 

A street-racing accident at a roundabout yesterday morning in Sheffield, UK. A Ferrari 458 & Porsche 718 Cayman GT3 were involved and investigators say they were travelling at about 68mph when the airbags deployed.

Both drivers were given 10 months prison sentence, 2 years driver's license suspension & 200 hours of unpair labor.

The highlight here is HOLY CHEESE CAKES LOOK AT THAT PORSCHE IT'S COMPLETELY OBLITERATED!! The porsche got a free Hella Slam job.

And the ferrari's nervous system is hanging out its eye socket. R.I.P.

Screenshots_2020-01-17-08-05-37.png

Screenshots_2020-01-17-08-05-22.png

Edited by □AVANTE□
Cheese cakes
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Okay, what do you say to this then..

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Is the driver's carcass a part of the house paintwork now? Sheeesh.

But in all seriousness, it will buff out. Some elbow grease, WD40, a malet, a torque wrench and it will be good as new.

Edited by □AVANTE□
  • Like 1