• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

4 hours ago, Magnum said:

For me NFS underground 2 was the best out of the lot. EA seriously need to consider making remasters of those classics.

10 hours ago, Magnum said:

NFS Underground 1 pioneered the whole street racing thing and NFS UG2 was the height of perfection. Absolutely love it to this day. Pity things became mundane afterwards . I recently played NFS Payback and it was just 'meh' 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, matroska said:

NFS Underground 1 pioneered the whole street racing thing and NFS UG2 was the height of perfection. Absolutely love it to this day. Pity things became mundane afterwards . I recently played NFS Payback and it was just 'meh' 

From game play perspective I think NFS 2015 was ok. While playing I was kind of reminiscing my good old days with UG2.

1 hour ago, matroska said:

NFS Underground 1 pioneered the whole street racing thing and NFS UG2 was the height of perfection. Absolutely love it to this day. Pity things became mundane afterwards .

Did you ever try Hot Pursuit 2010? Loved it to bits with all those weapons (EMP, Spike Strip, Jammers etc) and stuff. Online gameplay was awesome too.

Edited by Hyaenidae

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

Did you ever try Hot Pursuit 2010? Loved it to bits with all those weapons (EMP, Spike Strip, Jammers etc) and stuff. Online gameplay was awesome too.

thanks for that recommendation - should try that out 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, kmeeg said:

Hi All, Hope all you members, families & friend of yours are safe after Sunday's massacre. Please stay safe.

Let’s raise white flags on our rides to mourn the loss of lives

• Like 4

17 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Let’s raise white flags on our rides

are you guys back on the roads? I am yet to leave home after the unfortunate incidents. Pondering whether to go to work tomorrow or continue to work from home 

2 hours ago, matroska said:

are you guys back on the roads? I am yet to leave home after the unfortunate incidents. Pondering whether to go to work tomorrow or continue to work from home 

Actually not. I am also currently working from home. However I might have to go office tomorrow. Heard that Colombo roads are deserted with almost zero traffic congestion.

3 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Actually not. I am also currently working from home. However I might have to go office tomorrow. Heard that Colombo roads are deserted with almost zero traffic congestion.

yes however around 4pm today and some offices had asked people to leave so there had been a bit of congestion in some areas. 

"Toyota India will launch its version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Toyota Glanza, in India by July 2019. Bookings are yet to commence with more details to come in the next few days. This is the first car to come from the global agreement between Toyota and Suzuki. "

Read: Toyota Glanza, rebadged Baleno, to launch in India by July 2019

Promo: Toyota Glanza (rebadged Maruti Baleno) to launch in India in June

Toyota-Glanza-bAleno-2-1.jpg.a4e4cc9593086fd2d88bb1a83cf5c75c.jpg

Toyota-Glanza-bAleno-1-1.jpg

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Magnum said:

Gemini Irmscher

jt190rs091024_061.jpg

Behind many troopers in this island, lies ‘innards’ of a long lost Gemini 

On 4/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, gNaveendra said:

"Toyota India will launch its version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Toyota Glanza, in India by July 2019. Bookings are yet to commence with more details to come in the next few days. This is the first car to come from the global agreement between Toyota and Suzuki. "

Read: Toyota Glanza, rebadged Baleno, to launch in India by July 2019

Promo: Toyota Glanza (rebadged Maruti Baleno) to launch in India in June

Toyota-Glanza-bAleno-2-1.jpg.a4e4cc9593086fd2d88bb1a83cf5c75c.jpg

Toyota-Glanza-bAleno-1-1.jpg

As if they need another variant of this lol! And to ruin such a pedigree - glanza

3 hours ago, Magnum said:

How come? one is a car and the other is a SUV :D

Well ...i have a seen a 32- Nissan Patrol that says Nissan Bluebird in the CR. Being Sri Lanka, anything is possible ?

6 hours ago, Magnum said:

How come? one is a car and the other is a SUV :D

Pay the right people inside and you can change the model to Isuzu Alice as well