• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

45 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Why not :o JC is one of my favourite reviewers on YT 'cause he's brutally honest

I like him too. Sometimes I feel he is bit too much brutal. I guess you must have already watch with Merc myths video. That was the most brutal video.

14 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

cause he's brutally honest

well... he does have some entertainment value - and he usually has a bit of a heavy Korean Bias don't you think? Well I watched it :D it was funny and some applies to the Aussie context -  The man recommends  mostly Jap and Korean brands. 

Edited by matroska

On 10/16/2018 at 10:28 AM, matroska said:

well... he does have some entertainment value - and he usually has a bit of a heavy Korean Bias don't you think? Well I watched it :D it was funny and some applies to the Aussie context -  The man recommends  mostly Jap and Korean brands. 

Koreans are slowly becoming the new Japanese 

10 hours ago, kmeeg said:

Air intake on the roof? Thats quite a long way air needs to travel.. :D :D

Love those wheels though..

thats not an air intake vent for the air filter or intercooler.

Its to bring air into the cabin and cool the cabin, it's placed high up on rally cars so that it doesnt pick up dust

5 hours ago, kmeeg said:

Folks, am I the only one noticing the new posts are not at the end of the post?

In the "Ask an Expert" section of the forum, posts are sorted by the number of votes by default where posts that have the most number of votes are displayed first. There is an option at the top of the thread to sort it by date. 

I'm not a fan of that as well. I wish it was sorted by date by default. I've brought this up with MADZ a few years ago, but I think IP Board doesn't have the option to change it. 

Edited by Davy
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Davy said:

In the "Ask an Expert" section of the forum, posts are sorted by the number of votes by default where posts that have the most number of votes are displayed first. There is an option at the top of the thread to sort it by date. 

I'm not a fan of that as well. I wish it was sorted by date by default. I've brought this up with MADZ a few years ago, but I think IP Board doesn't have the option to change it. 

9 hours ago, kmeeg said:

Folks, am I the only one noticing the new posts are not at the end of the post?

All sub forums under "Ask an expert" section in AL forums are designed to show the popular answers as determined by the community to appear at the top and worse or incorrect answers being pushed down. However you can still sort answers by date if you prefer but the default is sorted by number of votes. We should use it only to answer the question by OP and not to discuss in between.

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Don't see why this should be such a issue :D  so yeah...go to the watanabe website you see a whole host of kei cars on watanabe wheels...even Premios and Allions... 

Not an issue, I just love watanabe's on kei vehicles

5 hours ago, iRage said:

Don't see why this should be such a issue :D  so yeah...go to the watanabe website you see a whole host of kei cars on watanabe wheels...even Premios and Allions... 

May be you guys already know this but its new for me. By the time I was looking for wheels I've never heard of the term 'Offset'. I never bothered to check if there is an offset difference on the wheels I'm buying. I just looked at styling. 

3 hours ago, kmeeg said:

May be you guys already know this but its new for me. By the time I was looking for wheels I've never heard of the term 'Offset'. I never bothered to check if there is an offset difference on the wheels I'm buying. I just looked at styling. 

Offset tells you where the bore is placed on the wheel, if your wheel has a positive offset it means the bore is placed towards the outer end of the wheel and if its a negative offset it means the bore is placed towards the inner end of the wheel.

Image result for negative offset wheel