• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Hybrid Battery status clarrification

petrolHead1

Question

Hi guys, 

Today I went and did a full inspection of a Honda Vezel (which I intended of buying) from St@ff#rd motors. This vehicle is a 2017, 0 millage unregistered one. The summary of the status report is as below.

SOC - 35%

HV Battery total voltage - 168.75 

HV Battery usable capacity - 50%

HV Battery cell votage range - 3516.00 mV to 3519.00 mV

The supervising official said that the car was in excellent condition after the report. However my issue is why is the "Usable capacity" only 50%. I did a google search and found out that vehicles have around 70% usable capacity. Therefore, my question to you is whether these values are normal for a Vezel/Fit? Thanks in advance.

10 answers to this question

On 8/14/2018 at 1:53 PM, Goro said:

It's a good battery. Is this FD3 or GP1/GP5?  If this is an FD3 , then this is probably newly replaced, very good battery. Because you'll rarely find an FD3 with 75% usable capacity.

Fit GP1 or Aqua. What is d best? CAA miledge 62000.. 2012. . Fell no any big issues. What is d price? Pls help.