• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

illeperuma

Honda Vezel RS - Reverse Tilt Mirrors

Dear All,

Can any body confirm whether the Reverse tilt mirror option is available in the Vezel "RS" edition. Its told that RS edition is better version that the Z grade or at least newer. 

I'm informed that to enable this option its needed to keep the side mirror adjusting button to left / right mirror adjustment side.then when you put to the reverse left mirror will auto lower the side pre selected. leaving at the center will disable this mode. Im not able to enable this option even by moving the mirror edjust button to left or right. Please share your experiences

thanks.

maybe you could try doing that in another Vezel RS? They are common as tuks, it shouldn't be too hard!

Already discussed. Please search the forum before posting new threads.

Hi Davy yes its discussed for the vezel Z. I went personally compared the RS with a Z and tried the same procedure unfortunately I'm still unable to get it to work. Thats why i specifically mentioned RS. Do you have any idea how the RS is working?

try the youtube vedio on Vezel user interface operation and correct the settings then shift the mirror adjusting button to the left side. im sure there is no major difference in Z and RS on mirror adjustment

1. Start the engine.

2. Put to reverse gear

3. Select left mirror on mirror adjusting controls

4. Hold Tilt down switch till it makes a click sound.