• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axio G or X

2 hours ago, Tharanga Bandara said:

What version is this?Axio G or X?

Untitled.jpg

It could be Axio G or X limited

Because from this photo all I can say it has the rpm meter and touch A/C

Both these are available with G grade and X limited. Not with X grade.

Well about the multi function steering wheel, it originally comes with G grade and above. But it could be fixed to below grades after market. Same about teak panels.

3 hours ago, mat rox said:

it should be the g grade because of i can see the push start button. Push start comes with only g grade. but multi function steering not original one axio multi function has no temperature switch.

Good point. I didn't notice the push start button. My bad. :)

On 3/29/2017 at 8:42 AM, Tharanga Bandara said:

What version is this?Axio G or X?

Untitled.jpg

wtf are those polythene covers? it must be at max a 2010 car right? dont tell me the bugger used the car with them for 7 years :o

2 hours ago, fiat fan said:

wtf are those polythene covers? it must be at max a 2010 car right? dont tell me the bugger used the car with them for 7 years :o

I hope not....some car detailing places puts a polythene cover till the owner comes after cleaning and drying the seat. So maybe it is one of those ?

20 minutes ago, iRage said:

I hope not....some car detailing places puts a polythene cover till the owner comes after cleaning and drying the seat. So maybe it is one of those ?

What usually happens with Axios, Allions and the like is the owners molest them to death and then do a paint job/interior clean up/get some polythene seat covers added and advertise as "first owner, lady driven, carefully used, well taken care of, wormed, weaned etc." car.

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

What usually happens with Axios, Allions and the like is the owners molest them to death and then do a paint job/interior clean up/get some polythene seat covers added and advertise as "first owner, lady driven, carefully used, well taken care of, wormed, weaned etc." car.

All that, but no service records :P

7 hours ago, Crosswind said:

dont forget "very economical car, no repairs, doctor owned"

42 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

+ used as the second car, maintained only by the agent, bla bla bla......

+ in mint/showroom condition, used only 95 octane from the start, 100% accident free

Edited by Jor-el