• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

House in Colombo for a House Party

PreseaLover

Hi Folks,

Is there any nice house around colombo for a house party, that can accomodate around 70 people? Bolgoda, thalawathugoda too far.. somewhere in colombo, battaramulla, nugegoda, dehiwala, bamba, union place, rajagiriya would be fine.. no need of a lot of room, just 2,3 would be enough.. but need to have space to accomodate 70 people.. should be able to put loud ass music all night too.. appreciate your feedback :) 

2 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Lol no, but chicks will be there... :P I don't care about chicks... I only care about the whiskey, dance music and the devil chicken for bite :P 

Of course you don't care about chicks, you homo...

playing music all night will be tough, considering the fact that these areas are highly residential. You might be better off getting a bar or a club or even a banquet hall for a private party... does The Keg still exist?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

Of course you don't care about chicks, you homo...

playing music all night will be tough, considering the fact that these areas are highly residential. You might be better off getting a bar or a club or even a banquet hall for a private party... does The Keg still exist?

I'm not a homo, I only date girls when I'm in the mood and I'm not gay I'm very straight :P

It's not my party, I'm organizing this for a friend, and she prefers a house or a villa or a bunglow.. at least until 2am if i can play a DJ that would be fine. 

I can organize the parties of you guys too as long as you have whiskey and devil chicken at the party :P  

25 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

I'm not a homo, I only date girls when I'm in the mood and I'm not gay I'm very straight :P

It's not my party, I'm organizing this for a friend, and she prefers a house or a villa or a bunglow.. at least until 2am if i can play a DJ that would be fine. 

I can organize the parties of you guys too as long as you have whiskey and devil chicken at the party :P  

Oh yes... that sounds very 'straight' ....

No thanks... Not sure I (or any other folks in AL) would want to be in your kind of party ... :P

If you want a house or a villa etc. for a party of this sort, you will not find them in residential areas... closest you may find one would be in bolgoda or along the kelani river (from kaduwela onwards)...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

No thanks... Not sure I (or any other folks in AL) would want to be in your kind of party ... :P

If you want a house or a villa etc. for a party of this sort, you will not find them in residential areas... closest you may find one would be in bolgoda or along the kelani river (from kaduwela onwards)...

Lol you gotta try one o' my parties mate! :D give it a try, feel the difference and you will never be disappointed.. you will want more and more of those :P its a whole different world you will be entering to :P

56 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Lol you gotta try one o' my parties mate! :D give it a try, feel the difference and you will never be disappointed.. you will want more and more of those :P its a whole different world you will be entering to :P

I don't think so....

Police-Academy-franchise-images-d8ddf087

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

17 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

I don't think so....

Police-Academy-franchise-images-d8ddf087

well that does look like a 'whole different world' :D 

1 minute ago, matroska said:

well that does look like a 'whole different world' :D 

Ha :D well I have an idea I will be executing for a party in the future.. No one gets to know the identity of those who attend the party, cuz everyone will be wearing masks... check this video and image out for a better explanation :D

3dcc8c72c82da0cfa1e55312b5df0cf6.jpg

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

What I meant 'when I'm in the mood' was, not that im gay when im not in the mood... it means that, sometimes I want sometime alone and can't be bothered about looking after the girl at all occasions.. Eg: when I'm with my guy friends at a party, I can't be bothered to be with her just because she doesnt have company.. so im clearly not relationship material.. so when I'm in the mood I go on dates :D

44 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Ha :D well I have an idea I will be executing for a party in the future.. No one gets to know the identity of those who attend the party, cuz everyone will be wearing masks... check this video and image out for a better explanation :D

Masquerade parties have been in existence since 17th Century... congrats for reinventing the wheel, gay boy!

42 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

What I meant 'when I'm in the mood' was, not that im gay when im not in the mood... it means that, sometimes I want sometime alone and can't be bothered about looking after the girl at all occasions.. Eg: when I'm with my guy friends at a party, I can't be bothered to be with her just because she doesnt have company.. so im clearly not relationship material.. so when I'm in the mood I go on dates :D

That's exactly what I'm saying... sausage fests!

2 minutes ago, Quiet said:

Try Lake City houses in Ja-Ela. Some time back there were places to rent for sorta your purposes. Unfortunately i shifted some time back and do not have any contacts.

ja- ela is too far from colombo mate

29 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

Masquerade parties have been in existence since 17th Century... congrats for reinventing the wheel, gay boy!

That's exactly what I'm saying... sausage fests!

nah its not really masquerade party what I have in mind... rather something to do with SECRET SOCIETIES, :D even in secret society meetings they wear masks :D

1 hour ago, matroska said:

to those of you who are just joining in....

HOUSE WANTED FOR GAY ORGY 

eventually some poor landlord will have a tough time getting the 'wax' off the sofas.... :lol::lol:

FYI, its a girl's party.. the male to female ratio is somewhat around 2:8 :D

So no Orgy for you guys :P

3 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

FYI, its a girl's party.. the male to female ratio is somewhat around 2:8 :D

So no Orgy for you guys :P

So you are going to a party which is essentially a hen party... and your focus is on 'conversation' not sex...

and you still keep saying you are not gay... right!

Edited by Crosswind

Think of the difficulties of finding a place in Colombo. Not only you will not be permitted to extend your ghetto blasters into wee hours of morning but how difficult would it be to find parking spaces for participants. You best shot is to find a place near Kaduwela. BTW are you into enacting a scene from The Da Vinci Code with masked members of a cult?

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

So you are going to a party which is essentially a hen party... and your focus is on 'conversation' not sex...

and you still keep saying you are not gay... right!

It's a birthday party... And I'm a sapiosexual.. So for once you are right, the focus is on 'conversation' and based on the intelligence level of the women, then next comes sex... good sex need a girl with good conversation and intelligence my man ;) Do you get my drift now? :P 

9 minutes ago, Rumesh88 said:

Think of the difficulties of finding a place in Colombo. Not only you will not be permitted to extend your ghetto blasters into wee hours of morning but how difficult would it be to find parking spaces for participants. You best shot is to find a place near Kaduwela. BTW are you into enacting a scene from The Da Vinci Code with masked members of a cult?

Yes true I'll keep that in mind... nah not the da vinci code thingie.. :D I always had a thing for masquerade parties and masks :D and after hearing about secret societies the thing for it grew :D 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

It's a birthday party... And I'm a sapiosexual.. So for once you are right, the focus is on 'conversation' and based on the intelligence level of the women, then next comes sex... good sex need a girl with good conversation and intelligence my man ;) Do you get my drift now? :P 

Yes true I'll keep that in mind... nah not the da vinci code thingie.. :D I always had a thing for masquerade parties and masks :D and after hearing about secret societies the thing for it grew :D 

35 minutes ago, matroska said:

A.K.A Got a Boner.

LOL