• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Integra

BatMaan

5 hours ago, BatMaan said:

Guys,

There's a Honda Integra 1998. The owner is asking 1.8 million and won't negotiate. It seems to be in a good shape. Is it okay for that price? 

If it's the Silver-ish coloured car, I've heard it on good authority that it changed hands quite recently for 1.4. As a general rule, that's an ok price if the car is in absolute mint condition. If there is any work to be done then it should be closer to 1.5-1.6. Either way get the car inspected either at the agents or an independent inspection place.

Edited by Supra_Natural

43 minutes ago, Supra_Natural said:

If it's the Silver-ish coloured car, I've heard it on good authority that it changed hands quite recently for 1.4. As a general rule, that's an ok price if the car is in absolute mint condition. If there is any work to be done then it should be closer to 1.5-1.6. Either way get the car inspected either at the agents or an independent inspection place.

Yeah its the grey colour one. Went for a trial and seems to be there's no problem. It is absolutely in mint condition too

7 hours ago, BatMaan said:

Guys,

There's a Honda Integra 1998. The owner is asking 1.8 million and won't negotiate. It seems to be in a good shape. Is it okay for that price? 

IS it an Auto? what's it's reg no?

22 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

pricy, the very questions I aked will be looked at by the nxt prospective buyer when you.sell it.

For f*ck's sake, stop posting crap just because you have a keyboard in front of you.

What do you know about integras?

• Like 4

I know i won't pay that much for a car that has out lived it's crush-by date by 1.5 decades :wacko:

Sorry , didn't know you have a thing for teen age Hondas'  :D

It's calld a point of veiew

Edited by Twin Turbo

3 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

I know i won't pay that much for a car that has out lived it's crush-by date by 1.5 decades :wacko:

Sorry , didn't know you have a thing for teen age Hondas'  :D

It's csalld a point of veiew

According to your 'point of view', there's no pointing spending even a couple of hundred bucks for a Ford Capri, Mini Cooper, VW Beetle, MGA etc. as they have outlived their crush-by date by at least 4 decades...

• Like 5

@MADZ observed 2 minutes of silence along with rest of the AL Honda craze @RACERSEDGE @dragster  -_-

Guys while enjoying posting in AL forum let's not make it too personal. All members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.

3 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

was it yours by chance?  :P

16 hours ago, Crosswind said:

For f*ck's sake, stop posting crap just because you have a keyboard in front of you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2017 at 6:34 PM, BatMaan said:

Does anyone know how many integra's brought down here? (db8)

Not that many I believe, they all came as one batch in 98 if I'm not mistaken. The man to ask is Doctor Project R (if you've heard of him). 

8 hours ago, Supra_Natural said:

Not that many I believe, they all came as one batch in 98 if I'm not mistaken. The man to ask is Doctor Project R (if you've heard of him). 

I saw somewhere in the forum that there are about 8 tegs. But dont know whether it's true

Edited by BatMaan