• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tharanga Bandara

Nissan March K10 2-Door Modifications

I have a Nissan March K10 2-door car,can some one tell me some modifications that i can do on it,specifically at home.

I have another question,recently i put up new Vipers on to it,But i Think now the vipers are somewhat slow,before putting new pair also i noticed that.What could it be?

Thank You

rather than just modifying a car and molesting it why not bring in it o good shape just like how it left the showroom,check all the ancilliaries and do good maintenance 

then when those are in order maybe you can tint the car a bit change the rubber mats if you want to get alloys and new pedal covers etc but pls do try to keep it in original condition

Is it slow on both positions? If so you should try lubricating gear wheel, ball joints and bushings first and check again. Take the linkage out for lubrication because you may have to clean it before lubricating.

yes you can convert to power steering mate and I do know someone who could do it,but do you really need power steering for such a small hatchback? also keep in mind that conversions are costly affairs