• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Difference Xtrail Mode Premier Vs Xtrail Hybrid

The Guru

Well, Both in fact are Hybrids. So i guess the question should be the diff between 20x & MP.  There is an extremer version as well which i guess is the topmost grade. Please mind you all these are JDM trims being offered. You will not get MP in export versions / Euro versions (the Rogue)

From what i have seen the differences are pretty cosmetic. full body colured bumpers, vertical DRL in bumpers, different body molding, dual exhaust which i suspect one being a dummy . The alloy design if i am not mistaken has a diamond cut and someone should correct me whether it is 1" higher in diameter than the 20X which is the basic version. Mode is JDM btw , that is why you dont get it at the agents. Also methinks it has two tone leatherette seat covers whch to me looks a bit too colourful. 

Extremer is the topmost grade i guess. it has the black plastic trim around but has a front guard , fog light garnish, diamond cut alloy, and in the front and rear you get brush aluminum effect skid plates. 

Personally i like the extremer more than MP where the latter looks very car-ish , which lacks the bit of a savage look in the Rogue, which hooked me in the first place. 

MP , i presume is a good 200-300K expensive than the 20X EBP but not sure. Didnt go car shopping in a long time :)