• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceylon Motor Show 2017

MasterDon

15896155_1227045510665716_6942398254501872355_o.jpg

SL I******* Motor Plus Presents - The Ceylon Motor Show 2017! The Only Place You Can Witness the Ultimate in Modern Motoring Alongside the Stunning Classics of Yesteryear... Don't Miss The Official Motor Show of The Year! Gates Open - Fri: 5.30pm to 11.00pm & Sat/Sun: 9.30am to 11.00pm.

• Like 3

FYI This is the good one, not like all the rest filled with half of darley road and some bajajs doing wheelies. Most of the agents will be there with their newest models and there will be a massive collection of amazing Classics on display as well (Over 100 possibly).

So don't miss out!

Edited by Supra_Natural

3 hours ago, Supra_Natural said:

FYI This is the good one, not like all the rest filled with half of darley road and some bajajs doing wheelies. Most of the agents will be there with their newest models and there will be a massive collection of amazing Classics on display as well (Over 100 possibly).

So don't miss out!

I trust that this is not the motor show where that ladyboy from S*rasa TV tries to talk at length about HID lights on a Lambo. If its not that motor show, I'll make my way there...

19 hours ago, ferrarif50 said:

This is the proper one which is done by SLIC :)

SLIC has nothing to do with the organizing of it, they are just the main sponsor. The organizing of the show is done by the Classic Car Club in association with the CMTA (Ceylon Motor Trader's Association).

On 1/14/2017 at 10:01 PM, Crosswind said:

I trust that this is not the motor show where that ladyboy from S*rasa TV tries to talk at length about HID lights on a Lambo. If its not that motor show, I'll make my way there...

No Sirasa Ladyboys. In fact I don't think there will be any Lambos either as they're now a bit over-exposed, wouldn't you say?

23 hours ago, Supra_Natural said:

SLIC has nothing to do with the organizing of it, they are just the main sponsor. The organizing of the show is done by the Classic Car Club in association with the CMTA (Ceylon Motor Trader's Association).

Sorry! my bad :) yes, they are just sponsoring.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kasun Kumarratne said:

I saw a Ford mustang which is an awesome for the Exhibition and I am thinking about the price of this car because I saw a new 2016 model car which is 260000000 on the ######.lk Please give me a reply what is the price of this car. 

##Moderated##

16388412_1701761160114201_5401270674429645571_n.jpg

Seeing as this is the only one in the country and you can't import more, the answer to your question is basically priceless. Also, the owner will not be selling so don't bother asking.

7 hours ago, Supra_Natural said:

Seeing as this is the only one in the country and you can't import more, the answer to your question is basically priceless. Also, the owner will not be selling so don't bother asking.

Had the exact thoughts as I was reading the question. You can't really put a price tag on something that's one of a kind, so I agree priceless is the right word.

Even if importing of classics is allowed some day, I don't think any of them would be as unique, due to the history and authenticity of the registration of this Mustang.  

Also, every time I see this car and the Camaro, they look better than they did the last time.

21 hours ago, Crosswind said:

Who owns that MR2? Not our notorious moderator I hope...

lol !! Can this notorious moderator also upload a picture of a recently restored Triumph TR2 painted in a very specific shade of Ferrari white as well please? Its been a while since we've seen her and I'd like to know if she ended up with some shoes to compliment the new dress. If she's still sitting on Honda del Sol wheels then....well nothing really, what am I gonna do about it!! :D But it'd be nice to see a picture if you have one! 

Edited by Kavvz

On 2/1/2017 at 4:06 AM, Davy said:

Had the exact thoughts as I was reading the question. You can't really put a price tag on something that's one of a kind, so I agree priceless is the right word.

Even if importing of classics is allowed some day, I don't think any of them would be as unique, due to the history and authenticity of the registration of this Mustang.  

Also, every time I see this car and the Camaro, they look better than they did the last time.

If importing was ever allowed the value of the thing would drop I feel because it's a very ordinary base model 302 V8 automatic. Cars in similar shape can be picked up in the US for 15,000 USD all day long . 

But since that's unlikely to happen, yeah basically priceless. 

Edited by Supra_Natural

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, qtix said:

Most of the agents will be there with their newest models and -deleted- there will be a massive collection of amazing Classics on display as well (Over 100 possibly).

The above post is a bit of spam I think...but the last motorshow held in a physical space before the world went on lockdown was I believe the 2020 Toronto Autoshow. The Geneva autoshow 2020 was then held (for the first time ever?) virtually due to concerns over COVID19.

Edited by Kavvz

3 hours ago, Kavvz said:

The above post is a bit of spam I think...but the last motorshow held in a physical space before the world went on lockdown was I believe the 2020 Toronto Autoshow. The Geneva autoshow 2020 was then held (for the first time ever?) virtually due to concerns over COVID19.

Yo! Yo!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1