• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

PreseaLover

Closest Mountain View kinda Cheap bunglow hotel

Also for the non budget conscious, Tea Factory Hotel in Kandapola gets my high recommendation. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ArtfulDodger said:

Any recommendations for new Haunted bunglows? 

Mention it to staff and they will have someone make noises at night. Flexible ppl :D My grandfather died in that house, if it helps :D 

People in that area have no need of ghosts, in the windy season the wind on the roof makes more that enough ghost like sounds.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, ArtfulDodger said:

any specific bunglow or villa you guys stayed at in riverstone? @LashNeo @asrock

I actually stayed in my friends place at Kandy  and went to riverstone from there.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:16 PM, ArtfulDodger said:

any specific bunglow or villa you guys stayed at in riverstone? @LashNeo @asrock

We stayed at Green Nest Holiday Bungalow, not a bad place only had 4 rooms at that time, could accommodate about 15 people I think. Cooks food wasn't that good but the place was clean and had lovely views of the mountains. Like Pericles said the winds makes ghostly sounds at night.

On 8/20/2018 at 1:41 PM, Pericles said:

Also for the non budget conscious, Tea Factory Hotel in Kandapola gets my high recommendation. 

One of the best hotels that I have stayed at. Good food, good rooms nice garden with wonderful views.

• Like 1

Guys this time I have a different requirement. Didn't wanna open another thread for this again so questioning it here...I'm hoping to do a trip alone, but this time I want to go stay around 1 or 2 nights in the WOODS where there is no human interaction or lights or whatever, I just want to enjoy the nature with some alone time.. so i dont mind staying in a smallest cabin if it has a bed..I don't want food either, i can take food and beers with me. I don't wanna go on hikes or anything so should be able to go in the car to the cabin through the jungle.. I don't mind driving over 100km's as I wanna enjoy the drive too... Any ideas? 

4 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Guys this time I have a different requirement. Didn't wanna open another thread for this again so questioning it here...I'm hoping to do a trip alone, but this time I want to go stay around 1 or 2 nights in the WOODS where there is no human interaction or lights or whatever, I just want to enjoy the nature with some alone time.. so i dont mind staying in a smallest cabin if it has a bed..I don't want food either, i can take food and beers with me. I don't wanna go on hikes or anything so should be able to go in the car to the cabin through the jungle.. I don't mind driving over 100km's as I wanna enjoy the drive too... Any ideas? 

I used to go Fishing Hut(Maskeliya)  5-6 years back, That time  place was magnificent. No phone signal, no electricity,  no air/sound pollution, most importantly no humans....

but no idea about the current status of the place...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

where there is no human interaction or lights or whatever,

I'm going away for a few days for the awurudu weekend  - you can stay at my house - there will be no humans and due to the power cuts there are no lights either. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

solitary confinement at welikada should satisfy all this. if you want to enjoy a drive, try pallekele.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1