• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where to buy alloywheels

Asanka332

Question

10 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Asanka332 said:

Met with an accident and they said there is a crack from inside..

Depending on the extent of the damage, you might still be able to get it repaired. Try Macro as TT suggested or search the forum for names of other places. I think there are a couple of places in Slave Island as well.

Finding just one rim will be next to impossible IMO given that the rim appears to be a cheap one. 

On 2017 ජනවාරි 3 at 6:48 PM, Davy said:

Depending on the extent of the damage, you might still be able to get it repaired. Try Macro as TT suggested or search the forum for names of other places. I think there are a couple of places in Slave Island as well.

Finding just one rim will be next to impossible IMO given that the rim appears to be a cheap one. 

Machang if it's an accident and if he is having full insurance he should be able to get brand new set of wheels through his insurance. 

They pay for all 4 wheels.

if not your option is the best. 

Theres a guy in Malay street Union pace who repairs wheels . His rep is really good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trinity said:

Machang if it's an accident and if he is having full insurance he should be able to get brand new set of wheels through his insurance. 

They pay for all 4 wheels.

if not your option is the best. 

Theres a guy in Malay street Union pace who repairs wheels . His rep is really good.

That's a good point. I didn't think of that at all. 

1 hour ago, Asanka332 said:

Thakz for your valuable opinions. And someone called me and he also need the same alloywheel to his car which has met with an accident. So Im going to buy a new set of wheels with him. And i will check whether the insurance company will pay or not..

It sounds like the preliminary set up for a scam! Hopefully not, but still: Don't be too trusting with random people who call you up and try to befriend you. 

Be careful trusting this guy especially if HE comes up with the seller / location of the seller etc. Also be careful when you are carrying around cash to purchase the wheels if this person who called and befriended you is going to be accompanying you. 

Edited by Kavvz