• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy New Year 2017!!!

MADZ

autolanka-2017.jpg

Team Autolanka.com wishes our forum members and visitors a Very Happy New Year 2017 !! 

It's been a great year for all of us, especially with the introduction of our new website interface, forum enhancements and going ahead with new hosting technologies to achieve faster loading time and more upload space for the fellow members.

We look forward to add more exciting features in 2017 to make Autolanka.com more interesting! 

Further I would like to take this opportunity to thank our senior members, moderators and new members for their utmost contribution and support thought the year. 

A special shout-out goes to the following members who are on top of the "Autolanka Forum Leaderboard" for year 2016 !!

2016.jpg

@Davy @Crosswind @Rumesh88 @iRage

More details can be found in - http://forum.autolanka.com/leaderboard/

***Please note that the numbers may not fully accurate when you go to 'Top Members' tab since there are LOT more senior members who has contributed to AutoLanka Forum but not showing in that list since post 'Like' feature of the forum was introduced only after 2011.

Therefore please remember to hit the 'Like' button when ever you see an interesting post so that it will help us to identify those who contribute.

Finally Wish All Auto Lankans A Very Happy New Year 2017!! Drive Safe!!

• MADZ pinned this topic

Wishing all members and your families a very happy and prosperous new year 2017!

@MADZ, thank you for the compliments and I'll definitely keep extending my fullest contribution. :) I wasn't aware that we had such a comprehensive leaderboard. Good stuff AutoLanka team!

I'm humbly grateful to all members who liked my posts. :) Thank you! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • MADZ locked this topic
  • MADZ unpinned this topic