• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a HONDA ES5

anushax

Question

Hi Experts,

First of all let me thank all the experts sharing their knowledge in this kind of forum so newbie can search around and get knowledge. I did lot of searching before posting this post for help and got to know lot of stuff as a newbie to vehicle world.

I'm looking to buy my first car :) I do love civics and within my budget(3-3.2M) I can afford ES5 Facelift model. I search around the forum a lot and came to know that it's a good car.

I got an offer for ES5 2003YOM/2006REG facelift car for about 2.7M and car looks in good shape( Need to take to a good mechanic to be sure though). So now I'm confused of is it a good buy or not,as advertisements are going around 2.6M - 3.3M. So I decided to ask some experts in here.

Owner says it's maintained from Sta**ord (Service records are available). 150km are on the clock. Could you please shed some light on this as I'm very new on this.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward some advice on this.

Edited by anushax

3 answers to this question