• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is It Worth Buying An Axio 2016 WxB Now ?

gayankap

Question

hello everyone ,

is it really worth buying a toyota axio 2016 hybrid g50 limited red interior model brand new at this time period , because its the end of 2016 ... will the next axio be released anytime soon ? if so will it look a lot different than the axios of 2016 ? whats the difference between wxb , g50 limited & g models ? almost everyone i know who owns the g model says the car is underpowered.

Edited by gayankap

6 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, gayankap said:

hello everyone ,

is it really worth buying a toyota axio 2016 hybrid g50 limited red interior model brand new at this time period , because its the end of 2016 ... will the next axio be released anytime soon ? if so will it look a lot different than the axios of 2016 ? whats the difference between wxb , g50 limited & g models ? almost everyone i know who owns the g model says the car is underpowered.

Axio WXB has all the options you get in a hybrid G. Additionally it has day time running lamps, black leather seats, front sports shell (that's what they call it), rear smoked tail lamps and 16" alloys.

Axio anniversary model has red interior, other options are the same as in a hybrid G.

My personal opinion is there is no point of paying extra 4-5 lacks for a WXB or anniversary model.

Don't think the current model will be replaced anytime soon.

I personally don't own a Axio hybrid but have driven one a couple of times and did not feel under powered nor any of the owners complained such a thing.

• Like 2

Agree with @sathyajithj99 its basically the same car with few cosmetic difference. You will feel that the car is under powered if you try a sudden acceleration when you are in Eco mode. I have driven with 4 people and luggage with Eco mode off and I haven't felt much of a difference in acceleration. You'll have to floor it though to get something out of it :D Do keep in mind that this car is designed to be a boring econo box so don't expect much performance except fuel figures.