• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a new Van

Abdul Ahad

Question

Heay Im Ahad 18 years old My family are gonna buy a Toyota hiace model 2003 registered in 2007 the number is PE and the price is 58lakhs Can any of you tell me if the price is reasonable?!?!?! Someone who is an expert in this please reply me for I can get you feedback before buying. I will be expecting your Ideas and feedback's thank you. 

5 answers to this question

Hey Ahad:

Not sure if the van lovers will see your post in due time. However, questions on pricing are very iffy. I would suggest you get on car sales websites, visit car sales, etc...and see what the price range for a similar vehicle would be. Based on that I am sure you will be able to figure out if the price you are getting the vehicle at is a decent deal or not. In fact I am sure you would have done this by now as it is crazy to think you decided to buy the very first van you saw.

In addition, may I also suggest you get an inspection done by the agents or a reputed third party car checking place ? Some of these places might even do a valuation for you.

On 12/12/2016 at 1:10 PM, iRage said:

Hey Ahad:

Not sure if the van lovers will see your post in due time. However, questions on pricing are very iffy. I would suggest you get on car sales websites, visit car sales, etc...and see what the price range for a similar vehicle would be. Based on that I am sure you will be able to figure out if the price you are getting the vehicle at is a decent deal or not. In fact I am sure you would have done this by now as it is crazy to think you decided to buy the very first van you saw.

In addition, may I also suggest you get an inspection done by the agents or a reputed third party car checking place ? Some of these places might even do a valuation for you.

Thanks iRage

I replied to this thread or did you open another one?

Anyway it's quite difficult to tell whether the vehicle is worth or not without any details of the specific van you have mentioned. However 5.8mil is somewhat a high price, I have seen ones advertised for cheaper price. 

You need to give us more details on what you are looking for

Are you looking for any van or just Hiace only?

If you are looking for any van you need to tell us your requirements and budget.

Or are you just interested in knowing more about the 100 series Hiace? 

On 12/19/2016 at 8:19 AM, Magnum said:

I replied to this thread or did you open another one?

Anyway it's quite difficult to tell whether the vehicle is worth or not without any details of the specific van you have mentioned. However 5.8mil is somewhat a high price, I have seen ones advertised for cheaper price. 

You need to give us more details on what you are looking for

Are you looking for any van or just Hiace only?

If you are looking for any van you need to tell us your requirements and budget.

Or are you just interested in knowing more about the 100 series Hiace? 

Thanks alot magnun Man I really appreciate the fact that you replied. I was offered a HiAce 2011 Super GL 201 for 6.9 million. It looks good I'm i can send some photos if you could take a look. What do you think about the offer . It's number is PG

Edited by Abdul Ahad