• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a new Van

Abdul Ahad

Question

Heay Im Ahad 18 years old My family are gonna buy a Toyota hiace model 2003 registered in 2007 the number is PE and the price is 58lakhs Can any of you tell me if the price is reasonable?!?!?! Someone who is an expert in this please reply me for I can get you feedback before buying. I will be expecting your Ideas and feedback's thank you. 

3 answers to this question

Hello, welcome to the forum.

How about you give us bit more details? 

• The chassis number
  • DX? GL? Super GL?
  • Mileage
  • Condition?
  • Riced? Neat?

The price seems to be a bit on the high side and you seem like you just got your licence, don't you think its better to start with a smaller vehicle? The Hiace can be a real pain in the neck when maneuvering around small roads 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2016 at 11:48 AM, Abdul Ahad said:

Heay Im Ahad 18 years old My family are gonna buy a Toyota hiace model 2003 registered in 2007 the number is PE and the price is 58lakhs Can any of you tell me if the price is reasonable?!?!?! Someone who is an expert in this please reply me for I can get you feedback before buying. I will be expecting your Ideas and feedback's thank you. 

2003 Hiace going around that prices? :o

On 12/12/2016 at 2:48 PM, Magnum said:

Hello, welcome to the forum.

How about you give us bit more details? 

• The chassis number
  • DX? GL? Super GL?
  • Mileage
  • Condition?
  • Riced? Neat?

The price seems to be a bit on the high side and you seem like you just got your licence, don't you think its better to start with a smaller vehicle? The Hiace can be a real pain in the neck when maneuvering around small roads 

Thanks for your reply. No this aint for me. This vehicle would be the primary family vehicle. Id like someone to recommend me a better vehicle at that price which we will buy if the vehicle is worth the price and if the price is reasonable