• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

buy car around 1.5 million

whoKnow

Question

22 answers to this question

Just now, matroska said:

well one's a sedan the other a hatchback.. what's your requirement? 

Out of the two I'd go for the Kelisa. 

but considering comfort and market value when i try to sell after 3 yr or later, your choice will same ?

22 minutes ago, whoKnow said:

but considering comfort and market value when i try to sell after 3 yr or later, your choice will same ?

not sure of the comfort on the accent - a relative had one some time ago and had a hard time selling it. As for the kelisa i advertised my wifes kelisa (she used it for 4 years)  on the quicksite on a  Sunday morning and by 2pm it was sold. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Am I the only one is has decided I'm never gonna sell the car until I die?

well i've never decided not to sell till i die or anything like that :D  that but I don't loose sleep over the resale value of my car either

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quiet said:

Wow you must be bloody old to think of driving your current car until your death

I'm old school mate ;) In fact I will buy another presea and use this and that in parallel until my last breath leaves me.. I'm a keeper yo ;) and you are right.. last night I was thinking.. I'm so old, it feels like I have lived a million years!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crosswind said:

Preseas are driven by p*ssies.

lol. How did I miss this?!

On 07/12/2016 at 6:59 AM, PreseaLover said:

From what I have observed, you have this incomprehensible hate towards the Presea, for a reason I have no clue about :D 

Well PL: I guess this means I WON'T be looking to buy your car or any other Presea after all. I think I'll focus on getting a Hilux next year instead :D 

Edited by Kavvz

1 minute ago, Kavvz said:

lol. How did I miss this?!

Well PL: I guess this means I WON'T be looking to buy your car or any other Presea after all. I think I'll focus on getting a Hilux next year instead :D 

Just because dog barks, mountains don't crumble.. in the similar manner just because some random prick calls presea drivers 'pussies' you won't buy a presea? so you give a damn about what others say is it? :D

11 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Just because dog barks, mountains don't crumble.. in the similar manner just because some random prick calls presea drivers 'pussies' you won't buy a presea? so you give a damn about what others say is it? :D

Yeap! Exactly. Else I'd buy a threewheeler instead to run my errands and earn some money on the side as I return home like a retired school teacher I know. That'd be the smartest use of money ever!

But if I ever did that my family would disown me and all the gossip mongering aunties in the neighbourhood would point at me as I drive by and tell their kids that they too would end up driving a three-wheeler like so and so's son if they didn't smarten up and listen! :D

Edited by Kavvz

10 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

the whole point of this forum is to ask what others have to say about your question ryte?

4 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Yeap! Exactly. Else I'd buy a threewheeler instead to run my errands and earn some money on the side as I return home like a retired school teacher I know. That'd be the smartest use of money ever! But if I ever did that my family would disown me and all the gossip mongering aunties in the neighbourhood would point at me as I drive by and tell their kids that they too would end up driving a three-wheeler like so and so's son if they didn't smarten up and listen! :D

well, that's sad... me in the other hand, I don't give a damn about anything anyone thinks about me :D I do whatever that comes to my mind and I feel is right, that would satisfy me... :D I guess people to people it differs.. as long as you are happy with your lifestyle and the decisions you make thats what matters I guess :D

4 minutes ago, Quiet said:

the whole point of this forum is to ask what others have to say about your question ryte?

Correct, but those are questions that's been asked... asking advices, and giving a damn about what others think about you is 2 different things... for an example in this forum there were many people who bashed me for my decisions I make and all... But do I ever give a damn? :D No, I still drive my presea ever since and hoping to buy another presea once again :D 

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

well, that's sad... me in the other hand, I don't give a damn about anything anyone thinks about me :D I do whatever that comes to my mind and I feel is right, that would satisfy me... :D I guess people to people it differs.. as long as you are happy with your lifestyle and the decisions you make thats what matters I guess :D

Correct, but those are questions that's been asked... asking advices, and giving a damn about what others think about you is 2 different things... for an example in this forum there were many people who bashed me for my decisions I make and all... But do I ever give a damn? :D No, I still drive my presea ever since and hoping to buy another presea once again :D 

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Yeap! Exactly. Else I'd buy a threewheeler instead to run my errands and earn some money on the side as I return home like a retired school teacher I know. That'd be the smartest use of money ever!

But if I ever did that my family would disown me and all the gossip mongering aunties in the neighbourhood would point at me as I drive by and tell their kids that they too would end up driving a three-wheeler like so and so's son if they didn't smarten up and listen! :D

...and you would still be setting an example :D