• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

perodua kelisa Reviews

Chala

11 hours ago, Chala said:

Hi guys,

Can you please someone let me know about the perodua kelisa car. Hoping to buy that one,

Hows the condition , Fuel consumption, Parts ..etc. Current market value. 

I can't comment on the condition of current market value. But we sold my wifes car (YOM 2005, Auto , ~80,000 KM) in 2015 for 13.5 mill maybe prices are higher now.

The car is pretty impressive in its category : It's more or less a Daihatsu Mira. Has a noisy but very eager 3 pot 1000 CC engine. It's a bit noisy and since it has 3 cylinders the engine has a bit of vibration. Kelisas are prone to getting the engine mounts bust so when buying you need to verify if the vibration is excessive or not.  other than that fairly simple and easy to maintain car. Good choice for a first car.  Parts etc are not hard to find - (agent/panchikawatta) parts are interchangable with daihatsu miras toyota duets etc. (even Daihatsu Hijet Breakpads) 

We had an auto tranny so it did around 10-11 KMPL in city/suburbs. The Manual should do more. 

if you want more info it's been extensively discussed earlier here are a couple of threads (yes there are more- do a search)

Edited by matroska
  • Like 1

Kelisa is miles ahead of Alto when it comes to comfort. About the only problem with kelisa is the vibration (which Matroska mentioned earlier). Its a very nippy car.

I suggest getting a manual. Its really fun to drive. I happen to think that its like driving the old Mini but with A/C (I owned a mini in the past and also used a kelisa in the past).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chala said:

Thanks a lot Crosswind. :) I got to know the engine mounts are little bit expensive(Rs 90000 last year ) and if We have to change the timing belt , its expensive. 

in 2014 mounts were 60K at Un*mo cheapest ones were around ranging from 10k - 30k... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chala said:

Hi matroska, 

Have you changed the timing belts? Normally it should do from 50000KM right? Overall how was the maintenance cost .Is that quite expensive or bearable? I mean compared to toyota vehicles. 

which retard told you that having a toyota vehicles have low maintenance cost???